Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Gucci Envy ME

3.8

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite Gucci perfume and the one of the 3 perfumes ive ever repurchased (other 2 being Chanel Chance & Coco mademoiselle). I really like this perfume. It a clean, crisp, soft flowery type of smell. Everytime I spray it, it makes me smile. It uplifts my spirits into a romantic mood and i can see myself purchasing this over and over again. I cannot stop smelling the bottle. If you haven't tried it, give it a go!

on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite perfume of all time! Its fruity and sweet, but not the overbearing, suffocating kind. I usually go for more fresh scents and not for the fruity ones. But I needed to buy this when I tried this at Sephora! The scent definitely lasts the whole night, even through the morning! Sometimes when I wake up, I can still smell it in my hair! Amazing staying power! I will definitely keep on repurchasing when I'm done with my third bottle!

on 10/12/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I prefere light and fresh fragrance and don't wear parfum that often. However I like this product a lot! I think it smells very nice and gets you into a good mood. Its a good fragrance for spring and summer. Only negative thing: the package looks a bit cheap.

on 6/18/2010 10:53:00 AM

I love the smell but it's really too generic for me, a lot of people buy this and it's very common and I don't like it when people smell like me that are walking around the street. Strangely enough, there are scents that smell similar on people, you know how it suppose to smell different on different person, but no, this one and Miss Dior Cherie is very recognizable and not in a nice way....And what's with the monogram? Hate tacky monogram, but I brought this because I love the scent nonetheless.

I'm less than halfway through my 2nd bottle and have decided that I will not be buying this product again. I loved, LOVED this fragrance when I first bought it several years ago but now it's just OK. Envy Me is a sweet floral topped off with peppery notes and a bit on the woodsy side. Staying power is rather short-lived.

on 10/31/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Gucci's Envy Me is... nice. To me, it smells purely of "sharp" florals and grapefruit. It would be well suited for a hot summer day. Just not one of mine.

One spray goes a long way for me, so that's a definite plus. Overall a good eau de toilette, but I don't see myself using it up. I'll be swapping for a more "me" fragrance. continued >>

on 9/11/2009 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I just loved this perfume. I can never get enough! Smells nice and clean. I will repurchase once I'm done with this bottle :-)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this because it looked like it smelled good. and Im drawn to anything pink. I bought it because i thought I liked it. When I first tried it at the store I liked it. I used it as a back up scent for a while, just to switch off my normal scents. But I really am not crazy about this. To me it smells a little too strong. Maybe smells a little cheap to me.But it may just be the way it smells on me. But I have never once recieved a compliment on my scent while wearing it.LOL so doesnt seem like anyone aroud me found it really that great either.

on 10/30/2007 10:08:00 PM

The best way to describe this scent would be soft, green and classy. Not really grassy but more like green leaves with slight dash of pepper. I tried it at Sephora and liked it at first but wanted to see how it would mesh with my body chemistry. This is definately not an intense perfume-you really have to lean close to someone to smell it at all.
After 1 hour it was mostly gone and I decided it wasn't for me. Its too soft and it just didn't blow me away. It is a nice perfume overall, for some reason I picture wealthy socialite wearing it.

on 9/11/2007 4:22:00 PM

I haven't worn this a lot, so I might edit later. But my first impressions are that this scent is very sophisticated and quite sexy. It's not sweet to me, more peppery and crisp. I think I like it though, and it hasn't given me a headache. I'll probably wear it only on certain occasions, I don't think it's an everyday scent for me.

Popular Fragrances