Gucci Envy ME

3.5

on 8/14/2011 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This was a total fail with my body chemistry. The notes at fault were the pink pepper and the litchi. Those notes are dominent with my body chemistry and they always turn sour on me. The upside the perfume does last all day.

on 11/30/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

So this is my go-to fragrance. I absolutely love it for everyday, especially when I am in a rush and do not want to dig through all my perfumes to find one that I like. I will say that its not a very distinctive scent. By this I mean that its relatively simple, if that makes sense. However, with that being said it smells so good and I always get compliments. I would totally recommend this product!

on 8/15/2009 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Gucci envy me is one of my fewer fresh scented products. I tend to go for more strong, vanillaish fragrances like thierry mugler's angel. Envy me is a strong almost citrusy scent. I love the staying power but it wasn't instant LOVE. I won't buy this again because the bottle's so large am literally trying to finish it fast because am bored with it. Will work well for people who are loyal to one scent and like citrusy scents.

on 7/27/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I really do like Gucci's, 'Envy Me', however, it's just a tad bit too musky for my style. Out of all the fragrances with a prominant base note of musk, this is one of the only ones I actually like. One problem I have with a lot of generic fruity florals is they are much too sweet and soft. I find the musk cuts down the sweetness of the pineapple note perfectly. 'Envy Me', really does command attention and gives woman this catty factor you want in a sexy fragrance. I also love the bottle.

on 5/10/2006 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Of my 3 favorite perfumes Envy Me, Escape & Body By Victoria... THIS IS THE BEST!!! I'm wearing it on my Wedding Day! I get compliments all the time!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay so I really wanted to like this perfume. Almost all the girls at my school wear it, and they always rave about it. So when I needed a new perfume, I went to Sephora, sprayed some on the paper card, and smelled it. I thought "Yeah, this does smell good!" So I purchase the 3.4 oz size for $82. The next day I have to study for finals, so I spray some on my neck and head to the library. OH MY GOSH i started to get SOO nautious. This smell complete nausates me, its super thick and heavy, and too peppery. I went a week later and returned it. yuck, not more me, sorry :(

Popular Fragrances