Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Other
Gucci Envy ME

3.5

on 1/15/2018 12:55:00 PM

It's amazing, love the scent, it's fun and youthful.

Lovely, fruity, and happy-smelling. One of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a headache.

on 1/26/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i had this when it first came out. i got compliments on it like crazy! i used to wear it to work a lot and sometimes out at night.. but to me it was not sexy enough as a nighttime scent and a bit strong for work so i later swapped it.

on 12/27/2006 5:59:00 PM

a beautiful, fresh smell,. quite pricy but worth it, i agree that its easy to get bored of so don't wear it everyday of the week but would repurchase! wonderful scent!!

on 6/11/2006 6:12:00 AM

Loving this. It's a scent which u'll never get tired of. Can use it for almost every ocassion. This is much better than Envy. Plus I love the elegant pink bottle. Mixture of mature and girlish-ness.

on 1/17/2006 12:24:00 AM

Fun young pink perfume. Smells like fresh pineapple mixed with flowers. Definitely flirty. A great day time perfume for anyone who can carry the colour PINK well. Not a fragrance for mature ladies or office setting.

on 7/27/2005 4:29:00 PM

I'm definitely no connoisieur of perfumes and usually stick to VS or BBW body splashes, since I tend to prefer uncomplicated, simple scents. This fits the bill perfectly -- it's nothing too special, but it's a nice, clean, sweet and pleasant scent. I didn't pay full price for it (it's heavily discounted from many online retailers) and wouldn't pay the hefty $85 for the larger bottle, but for $45 for 3.4oz, you can't go wrong. To me, initially it smells like grapefruit (even though there is none in the scent description!) and the dry-down is a light floral-fruity sweet. It might be nice to layer this fragrance with something that's more intense since it's rather light and fades throughout the day.

I just smelled this fragrance recently at sephora. At first it smells very similar to YSL baby doll, but the dry down is powdery where baby doll is more floral. The staying power is quite good. I tried it on in the mid-afternoon, and it didn't come off until late evening. If you don't have baby doll, I would recommend this fragrance.

Oh, this smells so luxurious: modern and classic at once. There is something so ladylike about this scent, and suprisingly young and fresh. I tend to shy away from Gucci fragrances as I think they are heavy, but this is more airy and sweet without being too precious.

Initially I love it when I first purchased it. However, I do not think this perfume last for quite long. After my friend said i smell like plastic I stopped using this fragrance and it was quite uncomfortable to really have a close smell to it. I love the bottle, it is very nicely packaged but i don't think i want to smell like plastic at all

Popular Fragrances