Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Gucci Envy ME

3.4

Initially I love it when I first purchased it. However, I do not think this perfume last for quite long. After my friend said i smell like plastic I stopped using this fragrance and it was quite uncomfortable to really have a close smell to it. I love the bottle, it is very nicely packaged but i don't think i want to smell like plastic at all

Lovely, fruity, and happy-smelling. One of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a headache.

on 10/7/2009 1:22:00 PM

Smells Ok. For some reason I smell alot of grapefruit in this fragrance when I smell it. I do like the smell of grapefruit, though.

Firstly, I love the cute bottle. :) As for the fragrance, I love the clean, fruity floral scent. But I feel like it's a)been done before many times (smells very similar to others on the market), b)doesn't last too long (gone in a couple hours) and c)I already know a couple people that wear this perfume. Although I love this scent...due to the factors above, I don't reach out for this very often.

on 4/23/2008 5:04:00 PM

my boyfriend really likes it when i put this perfume on. it's a good perfume to put on when going out with your girlfriends :)

on 2/4/2008 2:07:00 AM

I absolutely adore this perfume, it is quite strong so one spray will last a long time. If you enjoy floral you should check this out, it is perfect for day wear. I really like that it smells fresh and clean, not stifling like some other perfumes out there.

on 1/18/2008 12:08:00 AM

Cute bottle; not particularly practical for storage or display.

The scent itself is lightweight, floral, fruity, sheer.

I think it is borrrring but sheer floral is not one of my favorite groups.

on 8/4/2007 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This fragrance didn't wow me. It goes on sweet and has a bit of heavy floral in it, which is old ladyesque to me. Cute bottle, but I don't think I would repurchase.

on 7/29/2007 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Cool

I'm disappointed after reading all the great reviews for this fragrance. This scent simply does not work with my skin chemistry. It smells quite plastic-y and is too floral for my taste. It does develop into a more bearable scent after a few hours and it lasts throughout the day. Light and feminine scent, but not a fragrance for me. However, I do love the bottle design.

on 7/7/2007 3:10:00 PM

Did I see that correctly, there's an Envy Me 2? I wouldn't by this for myself. I smells like lemonade and sugar. I wanted to buy it for my sis, because I liked it better than her Lucky You. It's a pink scent. Love the packaging, not the price. Won't buy. However, if you are into those light citrus candy scents, I think this is the best of the bunch.

Popular Fragrances