Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Gucci Envy ME

One of my favorite perfumes! I only wish it came in an EDP version so it would last longer.

My sister was there trying perfumes with me, and we both liked this so much that we each got a bottle. She hadn't even be intending to buy perfume that day, just wanted to spend time with me. But this perfume is just so lovely! It's sweet, fun and girly. My favorite fruity-floral fragrance. I'm on my 2nd bottle =)

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

I love this perfume, it smells soooo good! I have perfume ADD, so I must buy different scents at a time. But everytime, I use this scent, my guy friends tell me that I smell soo good. The scents lasts fairly long, I wouldn't say for a whole day, but more like 3-4 hours tops. You won't regret purchasing this perfume, ladies!

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite perfume by GUCCI! My signature scent for the Summer! It has such a unique smell, stay power is amazing as well!

I love the smell of this SO much! It stays on for a pretty long time and everyone compliments me on it when I go out somewhere. I really reccomend this one!

on 3/25/2010 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first Gucci perfume!!! [also my first perfume review]. I've been sniffing every time I go into Sephora, and my sister finally got it for me as a Xmas gift last year, and I've been using it since!! I use only one spray, at the back of my neck, and I'm not sure about the staying power, but on my most recent use, it lasted about 4-5 hours, which is not bad considering I only use it when I go out.

on 1/10/2010 2:37:00 AM

I first bought this back in 2004 when the scent was first launched. I've never really been a huge fan of Gucci b/c I think most of their scents are VERY heavy and scream old lady to me. As soon as the sales lady sprayed this I had to have it! The initial spray to my body was alittle strong but it dries down to such a nice unique floral on me with a twist of fruit at the very end, it doesn't remind me of anything I already own for the most part. Maybe a much lighter/florally version of YSL Babydoll. Its a bit expensive at $85 for a 3.4oz bottle but from other reviews I've read on here it appears that it pops up @ Kohls and other lower-end stores on clearance time to time.

I'm not normally a fan of floral scents but for some reason I really liked this one. I have easily over 100 perfumes and this is probably the first perfume that I ever went thru a full bottle of. Since then I've probably gone thru about 4 bottles easy.

This is one I fall in and out of love with over and over again and will continue to go back to since I've managed to swap for quite a few backup bottles ;) Its very work appropriate as its not insanely strong. I keep a 1.7oz of this in my gym bag in the car all the time just incase I happen to run out somewhere without notice.

on 10/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

I bought the set. It comes with all the extra's. I like this smell. It is a crisp ,fresh, summer smell. I smell notes of lemon and other citrus fruits. I will but it again. It lasts all day no need to reapply. when I wear it I'm always stopped and asked "what is it your wearing. If I remember the set was $95 dollars. TO ME IT'S WORTH IT. I can't seem to say anything bad about it. lol

My mom dropped my big bottle of Envy Me it broke and everything leaked on the floor and it was tossed out. But the scent is great. It is very distinct in a good way. If people were to pass you they would be like 'that smells good, what are you wearing' :)

I would probably repurchase this again.

Popular Fragrances