Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.8

on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite perfume of all time! Its fruity and sweet, but not the overbearing, suffocating kind. I usually go for more fresh scents and not for the fruity ones. But I needed to buy this when I tried this at Sephora! The scent definitely lasts the whole night, even through the morning! Sometimes when I wake up, I can still smell it in my hair! Amazing staying power! I will definitely keep on repurchasing when I'm done with my third bottle!

on 9/11/2009 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I just loved this perfume. I can never get enough! Smells nice and clean. I will repurchase once I'm done with this bottle :-)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this just as much as the original Envy. The notes in it are pink musk peony, jasmine, pink pepper, litchi, white tea, sandalwood and pineapple. It is a really refreshing floral that does pack a punch when first sprayed, let it settle though because it is just devine once it has... I like it more for the summer months but you could most definately wear it all year round. Just DEEEEVVINNEE !!!!!! I think it is aimed more for the younger market, not like the original ENVY ...

on 6/5/2006 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. This fragrance really stands out for me. I think this is a versatile scent that would be great as both a summer and winter perfume. I will buy it over and over without a doubt.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice scent, love it! Smells like clean laundry to me. Works excellent with my body chemistry, yay!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty sweet floral perfume...has peony,pink musk,pineapple...pretty for spring and summer!

OOh, I love this!! It is sweet but not sickeningly sweet (pink sugar). It dries down nice and powdery, clean, and fresh. Very classy scent! Smells so yummy!! Even my bf fell in LOVE with it and said it was turning him ON!! :D He is VERY picky about what scent I wear (only liked Philosophy Amazing Grace until now!) Adorable packaging as well, with the little Gucci pattern all over the pink bottle... :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absoloutely ADORE the smell of this. Feminine, sexy, light and sweet. Absoloutely gorgeous.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite Gucci perfume and the one of the 3 perfumes ive ever repurchased (other 2 being Chanel Chance & Coco mademoiselle). I really like this perfume. It a clean, crisp, soft flowery type of smell. Everytime I spray it, it makes me smile. It uplifts my spirits into a romantic mood and i can see myself purchasing this over and over again. I cannot stop smelling the bottle. If you haven't tried it, give it a go!

on 10/12/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I prefere light and fresh fragrance and don't wear parfum that often. However I like this product a lot! I think it smells very nice and gets you into a good mood. Its a good fragrance for spring and summer. Only negative thing: the package looks a bit cheap.

Popular Fragrances