Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.9

I am 29 now and when I got a discounted bottle of this a few months ago I was immediately transported back to college! One of those crazy scent associations. I probably went through two bottles of it back then. This is among my favs of the "pink fruity floral" genre that used to dominate dept. stores, Sephora, etc. I like it because it's not a watery scent, if that makes any sense. It's assertive, flirty, unabashedly young and girly. It's inoffensive, but it has presence, in that it doesn't smell like shampoo or lotion, but actual perfume. I don't know what makes me love it so much when I am bored to tears by so many other scents in its genre. Maybe the well balancedmix of pineapple, clean (nondescript) florals, and musk? The great memories of spritzing it on heavily before we went out? The kind of crazy looking bottle? (you should get the biggest size of it, then you will see how crazy the tall skinny bottle looks). The only thing I disliked about it is the name....stupid. Whatever. I really hope they don't discontinue this!!!

I used to wear this everyday when I was 16-18 then it disappeared from shops! Was over the moon to find it again! It is as amazing as I remember! Lovely and fresh. Very girly scent that always is noticed by other people! Definitely fallen back in love with it.

One of my favorite perfumes! I only wish it came in an EDP version so it would last longer.

My sister was there trying perfumes with me, and we both liked this so much that we each got a bottle. She hadn't even be intending to buy perfume that day, just wanted to spend time with me. But this perfume is just so lovely! It's sweet, fun and girly. My favorite fruity-floral fragrance. I'm on my 2nd bottle =)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got it as a gift from my husband & I love it!

on 8/17/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is my signature scent. I use this when I go out not so much at work since I use cheaper body mist for work. I love the smell of this perfume, it is not too strong or irritating on the nose and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I apply it on my neck.

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

I love this perfume, it smells soooo good! I have perfume ADD, so I must buy different scents at a time. But everytime, I use this scent, my guy friends tell me that I smell soo good. The scents lasts fairly long, I wouldn't say for a whole day, but more like 3-4 hours tops. You won't regret purchasing this perfume, ladies!

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite perfume of all time! Its fruity and sweet, but not the overbearing, suffocating kind. I usually go for more fresh scents and not for the fruity ones. But I needed to buy this when I tried this at Sephora! The scent definitely lasts the whole night, even through the morning! Sometimes when I wake up, I can still smell it in my hair! Amazing staying power! I will definitely keep on repurchasing when I'm done with my third bottle!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite perfume by GUCCI! My signature scent for the Summer! It has such a unique smell, stay power is amazing as well!

Popular Fragrances