Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.9

on 3/8/2011 10:35:00 PM

This scent gave me a headache. I'm unsure as to why I liked it in the first place but a couple of years down the road, I found myself hating it. It smells really strong to me, almost nausea-inducing and has that suffocating powdery feel to it. Of course, it is just me because my friend and grandma love this fragrance to bits but I just couldn't like it no matter how much I've tried.

This just smelt awful on me.
It started out delightfully, but within half an hour, it settled into a peppery acrid mess on me:( Not for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I did like how it smelled in the bottle and on my wrist in the shop. But the fragrance itself smells like cleaning product or a detergent when in contact with skin. I do like the packaging. But now I just spray it on my desk lamp light bulb and use this as a room freshener.

I liked the bottle. I thought it was cute. The SA described it as a "light summer fragrance". She gave me a sample, and I am so glad she did. At first, I had a nice light sweet fragrance. After wearing it for a while, i had to rush to the shower and get rid of the scent! And then I swore I could still smell it afterwards. At drydown, it was icky-sweet and smelled just like play dough on me. I guess it's just my funky old chemistry.

on 2/18/2005 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received a sample of this in an online purchase. This is a floral. All I smell is roses and I am not even sure if roses are a note in this fragrance. Roses/Florals are great for some, but me, Nope, don't like it and it is needless to say that I will not purchase this nor will I deplete the sample.

on 2/13/2005 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This, to me, smells like artificial fruit. The packaging is inoffensive, and the staying power's not great. It's not for me.

on 8/14/2011 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This was a total fail with my body chemistry. The notes at fault were the pink pepper and the litchi. Those notes are dominent with my body chemistry and they always turn sour on me. The upside the perfume does last all day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Im probably jinxed with Gucci fragrance .. because to me they are not complex..Just two notes I could smell...
Staying power is good ...stays fresh..Nothing much.. any one who wants this can go for Versache pink jeans..in a much lesser price

I was disappointed. The smell was quite good - sweet, fruity (mainly raspberries I think), a bit girly for me. BUT after just an hour I didn't smell absolutely anything, just like I didn't use it. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My then boyfriend gave this to me as an anniversary gift. I disliked it the moment I sprayed it. It was just such a heavy scented fragrance for me. I couldn't smell the "freshness", i found this way too heady and it gave me a headache. We ended up giving the perfume to his grandma.

I don't like the packaging either, I do think it's tacky. IMO.

Popular Fragrances