Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by age: 36-43
Gucci Envy ME

3.4

on 2/9/2014 5:29:00 AM

This perfume smells so fresh and pretty. It has a hint of powder smell but it dries down to a clean floral scent on me. I agree with other reviewers that the smell doesn't linger very long. I still love it. The first time I smelled this was in a Sephora a while ago and I immediately had to buy it. It just smelled so wonderful. The bottle is so cute too. I like that it's a tall skinny bottle since I have so many perfumes, I can throw this one in the back and still see it. I like to wear it to work because it's not overpowering. I do wish the scent lasted longer but other than that I love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Im probably jinxed with Gucci fragrance .. because to me they are not complex..Just two notes I could smell...
Staying power is good ...stays fresh..Nothing much.. any one who wants this can go for Versache pink jeans..in a much lesser price

on 3/24/2010 2:49:00 PM

I purchased this perfume a few weeks ago. The scent is great, a fruity floral. It smells to me like it has raspberries in it which smells good.. I wanted a summer semi- youthful scent. It's not a teenage scent and it's not an old lady scent... it's somewhere in the middle...which is what I was attracted to..the bottle is cute!...and I was actually more attracted to this perfume for its bottle..lol..I personally think Flora by Gucci smells a little better than Envy Me..and If I buy a Gucci perfume it might be Flora next..
I also agree that the scent has an average staying power..not great, so you might need to put more on after a few hours...but it's still a nice fragrance for spring/summer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because it was on clearance at Kohl's for $26.00, marked down from $62.00, and I can't pass up a bargain. Much to my delight, this is a beautiful fragrance, and as other posters have said, completely inoffensive and perfect for work. It lasts all day for me, and it's very soft and slightly floral. I really love this and I feel fresh and clean and pretty when I wear it. This is one of my best beauty deals of the year.

on 10/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

I bought the set. It comes with all the extra's. I like this smell. It is a crisp ,fresh, summer smell. I smell notes of lemon and other citrus fruits. I will but it again. It lasts all day no need to reapply. when I wear it I'm always stopped and asked "what is it your wearing. If I remember the set was $95 dollars. TO ME IT'S WORTH IT. I can't seem to say anything bad about it. lol

on 1/18/2008 12:08:00 AM

Cute bottle; not particularly practical for storage or display.

The scent itself is lightweight, floral, fruity, sheer.

I think it is borrrring but sheer floral is not one of my favorite groups.

on 9/8/2007 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Dry green tea with fruit notes. There's nothing new here, but it's a light clean fragrance. I'm not doing cartwheels over it, though. It seems very young, like maybe it should be marketed by Bonnie Bell instead of Gucci.

This is a gorgeous light fruity/floral scent with lychee being the prominent note that comes out for me. It's perfect for spring and summer (even winter when you're just dying for some warm weather). I don't normally have problems with fragrances not lasting on me, but the longevity of Envy Me is just shocking - I have to douse myself in it to get even the remotest hint of it and it just doesn't last at all (just as well I have a 100ml bottle!). Granted, I purchased this on ebay and may have got a fake?? Who knows, but I have seen a few people below critcize the lasting power of this one. Pity, as it's gorgeous. I also have Envy Me 2 and find that one lasts much better on me. Unsure if I would re-purchase - think I would possibly buy a smaller bottle at a department store next time, but if the lasting power was the same again, I would not bother with it anymore.

I wore Beautiful for 20 years and needed something new. I'm sorry I'm not good at describing scent, but I found a sample in a magazine and had to have it. I bought it at Christmas and it came as a package with body lotion and shower gel. I love this stuff. I don't wear it at work because I'm a Home-Care Nurse and my respiratory patients can't handle scents, but at least try a spray next time you pass the Gucci counter. This is my new scent.

on 3/18/2006 11:50:00 PM

I was complimented as smelling fresh, pretty, yet not overpowering. However, I notice a sharpness that doesn't mix well with my chemistry. It's not unique, just average.