Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by age: 30-35
Gucci Envy ME

3.9

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a lovely scent - while it lasts! I have spent & wasted so much money on perfumes that I now always test out perfumes for a week before I buy (I either get a tester from Sephora or I go to ulta and fill up one of those small travel refillable pumps you can get). I've been wanting to get a new sweet / flowery fragrance and decided to try Gucci Envy Me before buying. I love the smell but it lasts less than an hour even though it's an EDP.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got it as a gift from my husband & I love it!

Lovely, fruity, and happy-smelling. One of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a headache.

I'm less than halfway through my 2nd bottle and have decided that I will not be buying this product again. I loved, LOVED this fragrance when I first bought it several years ago but now it's just OK. Envy Me is a sweet floral topped off with peppery notes and a bit on the woodsy side. Staying power is rather short-lived.

on 10/11/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Gucci Envy Me is a pretty, girly, fresh, fruity-floral scent. It is work appropriate as it will not offend others. I purchased a 1 oz bottle at Marshalls for $24.99. I wouldn't pay more than that for this scent, however I do find it a nice addition to my fragrance wardrobe.

on 5/16/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Funny that this is called Envy Me because it's such a lovely, light-hearted perfume. I like that it's fruity without the usual sickening notes of melon or peach. This tickles the nose with bright pomegranate, blossoms into a shy pink rose and mellows to a soft musk. I love the rose wine color and the pretty bottle. It fades faster than my other perfumes but I don't really mind.

This has become my signature scent. Light, feminine, rose-based. People always compliment me when I wear it. I even bought the companion moisturizer, which is a FABULOUS quality lotion. I wish the bottle was prettier, but will continue to buy.

on 1/27/2008 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do own this one. It does smell sexy. But when it is gone I will try another. There is so many to try.

on 12/11/2007 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. It is very feminine, and I get lots of compliments when I wear it.

on 10/30/2007 10:08:00 PM

The best way to describe this scent would be soft, green and classy. Not really grassy but more like green leaves with slight dash of pepper. I tried it at Sephora and liked it at first but wanted to see how it would mesh with my body chemistry. This is definately not an intense perfume-you really have to lean close to someone to smell it at all.
After 1 hour it was mostly gone and I decided it wasn't for me. Its too soft and it just didn't blow me away. It is a nice perfume overall, for some reason I picture wealthy socialite wearing it.

Popular Fragrances