Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 19-24
Gucci Envy ME

4.1

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite perfume by GUCCI! My signature scent for the Summer! It has such a unique smell, stay power is amazing as well!

My mom dropped my big bottle of Envy Me it broke and everything leaked on the floor and it was tossed out. But the scent is great. It is very distinct in a good way. If people were to pass you they would be like 'that smells good, what are you wearing' :)

I would probably repurchase this again.

on 5/12/2009 4:25:00 PM

packaging is cute. smells great. i use it all the time. it's worth buying. one of my top five favorite scents out of my gargantuan perfume/body mist collection. i love it.

on 4/17/2009 3:05:00 AM

this is one of my favorites. Love the scent, it's not too overpowering.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love this scent! It is unique and girly. It smells like fresh flowers. I don't usually like florals, but this one is light and clean. The bottle is super cute too!

on 12/10/2008 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It is one of my guy friends' favorite sense on women, kinda creepy when he smells the girls who has Gucci Envy Me on, but it definitely is a very attractive smell. Great for dating and party occasions.

on 7/31/2008 12:10:00 AM

It smells very fresh, flowery, and sweet all at the same time, which is hard to find in a fragrance. Staying power is awesome. One spray on the wrist and I can still smell it after work. Makes me feel happy and pretty when I wear it. :)

on 5/13/2008 9:46:00 PM

I love love love love love this. I have ran out now and am planning to get more but i just haven't gotten around to it. A friend from work gave it to me (well the remains of it) and i thought it smelt nice, it wasn't until i bought another bottle and everyone was saying 'someone smells so nice' (it was me lol). The boys loved how fresh and clean it smelt, and when my friend borrowed her boyfriend would be like 'you smell so good, what is it?'. So if you want to smell 'fresh'! It is a must!

on 4/23/2008 5:04:00 PM

my boyfriend really likes it when i put this perfume on. it's a good perfume to put on when going out with your girlfriends :)