Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.8

on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite perfume of all time! Its fruity and sweet, but not the overbearing, suffocating kind. I usually go for more fresh scents and not for the fruity ones. But I needed to buy this when I tried this at Sephora! The scent definitely lasts the whole night, even through the morning! Sometimes when I wake up, I can still smell it in my hair! Amazing staying power! I will definitely keep on repurchasing when I'm done with my third bottle!

on 10/12/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I prefere light and fresh fragrance and don't wear parfum that often. However I like this product a lot! I think it smells very nice and gets you into a good mood. Its a good fragrance for spring and summer. Only negative thing: the package looks a bit cheap.

on 10/31/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Gucci's Envy Me is... nice. To me, it smells purely of "sharp" florals and grapefruit. It would be well suited for a hot summer day. Just not one of mine.

One spray goes a long way for me, so that's a definite plus. Overall a good eau de toilette, but I don't see myself using it up. I'll be swapping for a more "me" fragrance. continued >>

on 9/11/2007 4:22:00 PM

I haven't worn this a lot, so I might edit later. But my first impressions are that this scent is very sophisticated and quite sexy. It's not sweet to me, more peppery and crisp. I think I like it though, and it hasn't given me a headache. I'll probably wear it only on certain occasions, I don't think it's an everyday scent for me.

on 6/5/2006 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. This fragrance really stands out for me. I think this is a versatile scent that would be great as both a summer and winter perfume. I will buy it over and over without a doubt.

on 5/12/2006 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to love this, I really did but it was a huge letdown. It smelt fine at first, then the scent seemed to disappear, then suddenly I got hit by this super sweet intoxicating, migraine inducing smell! It seriously did give me a migraine UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I LOVE pretty pink perfumes! My HG is Baby Doll by YSL and I have Escada's Ibiza Hippie and Lancome's Miracle So Magic. I just don't understand what was wrong with this one. It smelt fine in the shop which was strange grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. not a happy camper here.... might give it one last try but if it gives me another migraine it's off to be auctioned

on 10/17/2005 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a very cute package with pink Gs and the smell is quite girlie but not sweet. It doesnt long lasting when I spray more than 3 times, my bf will keep complaining that the smell is too thick and he wanna vomit. So I can only spray for 1-2 times which I cannot really smell the scent after 1-2 hours. Overall is a nice smell which most girls will like it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice scent, love it! Smells like clean laundry to me. Works excellent with my body chemistry, yay!

on 10/3/2004 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

A very sweet yet fresh scent. It's more sweet than the original Gucci Envy(i.e. not as sour).The packaging is nothing to write home about but overally a nice summer fragarnace.

Popular Fragrances