Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Gucci Envy ME

4.3

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

I love the smell of this SO much! It stays on for a pretty long time and everyone compliments me on it when I go out somewhere. I really reccomend this one!

I loooove this perfume! So fresh, fruity-floral, and girly, it's great as an everyday scent if you don't overdo it of course=] I first smelled this at a bloomingdales 2 years ago and i was hooked! of course, i didnt want to spend the money on it, but after my friend got it, i just realized how much i loved it! i finally bought it this year after 2 years and when you smell it in the bottle, it's a lot different than when you actually spray it on. At least, that's what I think. In the bottle, I don't really like it but it smells sooo good on!! And the packaging is adorable which is a plus!

My favourite fragrence of all time. It has a nice flowery and fruity mixed scent. A truly memorable fragrence. It lasts for a whole day too. I would definitely get the big size of this when i use up my Guerlain Isolence.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A very good scent for a younger woman that still manages to have just a tiny edge of girlishness. Interestingly, with this perfume, the scent doesn't seem to go through phases the way others do when they go through their top, middle, and base notes. This stays a lychee and soft floral based scent from it's initial spray throughout it's dry down.

A pretty scent that's gotten me a few compliments. I think it's a keeper.

I haven't tried too many EDT.. (like 5 or 6) but this one is definitely my favorite. At first I asked my mom to buy my Rush II but she bought this one by mistake but then the smell starts to grow on me.. and has been my fave ever since! Very fresh and sweet smelling and it's indeed very YOUNG! it's not like any other one that you'll get tired with.. I actually like this one more and more!

on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 PM

Pretty, feminine scent. Dissappears fast though.
The packaging doesn't quite appeal to me.
Nice floral scents overall though.

Prefer others.
Will not repurchase (really, when do we females ever repurchase a perfume when there's about 100 of new products when we're trying to finish our current bottle?)
BTW, my bf likes the smell though--it seems that it's more popular with the men than the ladies, which makes me give more credit.

on 9/27/2006 6:00:00 PM

i am always picky on scents if there ate too powerful but gucci, i liked a lot. it has this nice floral flirty scent. i like to wear it when i am going out. otherwise it smells too intense for me.

on 5/15/2006 11:03:00 AM

I really like this fragrance. The first time I used it I was about to take it back. I thought it was too strong and did not go with my body chemistry. I tried it again, and I feel in love. The first time I may have sprayed too much, but now I love it. It is like a sophisticated version of my other fragrances, and I love to wear it when I go out.