Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Gucci Envy ME

4.3

on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

I love the smell of this SO much! It stays on for a pretty long time and everyone compliments me on it when I go out somewhere. I really reccomend this one!

on 9/29/2009 9:54:00 PM

This smells very sophisticated, like something you'd wear to a formal gathering. I don't think it's a very "fun" or exciting kind of scent. It is really conservative in my opinion. I think this would appeal to those that are around 30+. I, being..well I'll just tell you I'm under 18, don't enjoy this perfume really.

I loooove this perfume! So fresh, fruity-floral, and girly, it's great as an everyday scent if you don't overdo it of course=] I first smelled this at a bloomingdales 2 years ago and i was hooked! of course, i didnt want to spend the money on it, but after my friend got it, i just realized how much i loved it! i finally bought it this year after 2 years and when you smell it in the bottle, it's a lot different than when you actually spray it on. At least, that's what I think. In the bottle, I don't really like it but it smells sooo good on!! And the packaging is adorable which is a plus!

on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 PM

Pretty, feminine scent. Dissappears fast though.
The packaging doesn't quite appeal to me.
Nice floral scents overall though.

Prefer others.
Will not repurchase (really, when do we females ever repurchase a perfume when there's about 100 of new products when we're trying to finish our current bottle?)
BTW, my bf likes the smell though--it seems that it's more popular with the men than the ladies, which makes me give more credit.

on 10/8/2007 2:05:00 AM

I've tried so many nicer perfumes better than this and even cheaper. Sad.

My favourite fragrence of all time. It has a nice flowery and fruity mixed scent. A truly memorable fragrence. It lasts for a whole day too. I would definitely get the big size of this when i use up my Guerlain Isolence.

on 9/27/2006 6:00:00 PM

i am always picky on scents if there ate too powerful but gucci, i liked a lot. it has this nice floral flirty scent. i like to wear it when i am going out. otherwise it smells too intense for me.

on 5/15/2006 11:03:00 AM

I really like this fragrance. The first time I used it I was about to take it back. I thought it was too strong and did not go with my body chemistry. I tried it again, and I feel in love. The first time I may have sprayed too much, but now I love it. It is like a sophisticated version of my other fragrances, and I love to wear it when I go out.

Popular Fragrances