Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

No Image

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

on 2/18/2005 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used Dry 'n Shine at certain nail salons and found it to ba very effective product. First, one applies the Dry 'n Shin and lets it dry.

Then one buffs it off. The nails are then perfectly dried.

Interesting product.

Ok, I have had this in the back of my nail collection. Recently I asked nailboard how to dry my ultra glossy Creative Nail Design Super Shiney. That top coat would be a HG for me... if it would dry faster, darn it! By the time 10 hours go buy my Super Shiney is still wet and I get sheet marks!

On a whim I tried this today over Super Shiney. Voila! I used it gloppy at first. Nothing happened but I wiped it away. Then I reapplied. PRESTO! Super shiny glossy and DRY nails. I was blown away.

If you are looking for a different type of nail dryer and you have tried drops and sprays and thick gloopy speed dry top coats, I would recommend that you try Dry and Shine in conjunction with a very slow drying but very stable and protective top coat such as Super Shiney. Also China Glaze's No-Chip Top Coat is my other stable and protective top coat but I like Super Shiney better. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Popular Top/Base Coats