Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.5

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

Love this stuff! It does exactly what it says Ė dries my polish faster, while preventing smudges and conditioning the skin around the nails.
I usually wait about 30 seconds after I finish applying top coat and then slather this stuff on very generously. I wait about 7-10 minutes and it does get dull on me and thatís when I know itís time to buff it away. Thatís really convenient to know that the polish is dry and there is no danger of smudging. I definitely recommend it.

on 12/2/2008 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! I use it in conjunction with CND's Super Shiney top coat, and I absolutely love how quick this dries my polish! Smooth, glassy nails in no time! * This doesn't get cloudy for me like the bottle says it will.... I may be applying too much, but I usually apply this wait about 10 minutes and then gently buff with a soft cloth ( I use one of those clothes that you'd usually use to clean eyeglasses). HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I saw this on the website that it will conditin your cuticles and dry your polish by evaporating the fumes and once it looks dull, polish lightly with a cotton pad or buffer to attain glossy, hi-shine nails which dries faster than normal... It does work but only thing that makes one lippie down is that it look dried but when i polish the surface, sometimes i may end up streaking one or two nail surface which has yet to dry thoroughly...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

HG HG HG!! i use this over Seche Vite and POW my mani is twice as shiny compared to just using Seche alone!! my mani looks like glass, its that shiny! the best part is that my mani is still really shiny after 3 days! usually by day 3 my nailpolish is a little dull with little scratch marks on it. but now using Seche Vite with Dry&Shine, my mani still looks suprisingly fresh and still glass-like. Easy to apply, i applied it a little uneven too, and it didn't matter. Wait until you can see your nails are dull, then gently buff off. I just used a cotton shirt and worked wonderfully =) i also love that cool sensation as its drying, it seems like it dries all the nailpolish layers right down to the nailbed! will always repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I didn't actually buy it so I have no idea what it costs. The girl who gave me the manicure at the salon used this product on my nails and I really liked it. I do think it helped speed up the drying process. It was quite nice. When I got home I took a cotton ball and sort of polished the nails a bit and it definitely made them shinier. Loves it. Comes in a sort of pale blue shade in a ball a-la-benefit-product like container.

on 9/3/2004 5:52:00 AM

This is an okay product, it is suppose to increase the shine on the color of the polish. It is like waxing a car. apply wait until a dull matte color and polish off. Great for touch ups. But I would not repurchase.

Popular Top/Base Coats