Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

No Image

4.5

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I saw this on the website that it will conditin your cuticles and dry your polish by evaporating the fumes and once it looks dull, polish lightly with a cotton pad or buffer to attain glossy, hi-shine nails which dries faster than normal... It does work but only thing that makes one lippie down is that it look dried but when i polish the surface, sometimes i may end up streaking one or two nail surface which has yet to dry thoroughly...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a wonderful product. I bought it for 2 on eBay just because I was intrigued, but it's now firmly a part of my routine. Although it's in a polish bottle and you put it on with a brush, it's actually more of a cream. I apply OPI DS top coat and then 60 seconds later slather this on top. I then wait 10 mins (it does go a little bit duller but you'll be waiting forever for a dull finish) and buff off with either a towel or a lint free nail wipe. It sets every layer of the polish and even before fully dry adds an extra level of protection. I've never smudged a mani when this is on, and that's saying something! Apart from the quick drying, I also love the finish it gives. It is very shiny and glossy, although not as shiny as Seche Vite, for example, or even SH Insta-Dri. It doesn't look as 'plastiky' as those top coats. It really lets the finish of the polish shine through. I will definitely be repurchasing.