Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

4.5

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

Love this stuff! It does exactly what it says Ė dries my polish faster, while preventing smudges and conditioning the skin around the nails.
I usually wait about 30 seconds after I finish applying top coat and then slather this stuff on very generously. I wait about 7-10 minutes and it does get dull on me and thatís when I know itís time to buff it away. Thatís really convenient to know that the polish is dry and there is no danger of smudging. I definitely recommend it.

Ok, I have had this in the back of my nail collection. Recently I asked nailboard how to dry my ultra glossy Creative Nail Design Super Shiney. That top coat would be a HG for me... if it would dry faster, darn it! By the time 10 hours go buy my Super Shiney is still wet and I get sheet marks!

On a whim I tried this today over Super Shiney. Voila! I used it gloppy at first. Nothing happened but I wiped it away. Then I reapplied. PRESTO! Super shiny glossy and DRY nails. I was blown away.

If you are looking for a different type of nail dryer and you have tried drops and sprays and thick gloopy speed dry top coats, I would recommend that you try Dry and Shine in conjunction with a very slow drying but very stable and protective top coat such as Super Shiney. Also China Glaze's No-Chip Top Coat is my other stable and protective top coat but I like Super Shiney better. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Popular Top/Base Coats