Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.3

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

Love this stuff! It does exactly what it says Ė dries my polish faster, while preventing smudges and conditioning the skin around the nails.
I usually wait about 30 seconds after I finish applying top coat and then slather this stuff on very generously. I wait about 7-10 minutes and it does get dull on me and thatís when I know itís time to buff it away. Thatís really convenient to know that the polish is dry and there is no danger of smudging. I definitely recommend it.

on 12/2/2008 1:48:00 PM

Another huge rave for CND! I bought this last week in conjunction with Super Shiney (also reviewed) - I've been using Stickey for a while and been really happy with it, so I figured what the heck. Years ago Orly used to put out a similar looking product to Dry & Shine called (I think) top2bottom, and I was devastated when that was discontinued. Now I feel like I have it back. I did my nails last night at around 11, used the product as directed, went to bed at 12, and woke up this a.m. with perfectly dry, glass-smooth nails with NO marks. Since I tend to do my nails late or on the run, this is absolutely a must-have product - probable HG!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I saw this on the website that it will conditin your cuticles and dry your polish by evaporating the fumes and once it looks dull, polish lightly with a cotton pad or buffer to attain glossy, hi-shine nails which dries faster than normal... It does work but only thing that makes one lippie down is that it look dried but when i polish the surface, sometimes i may end up streaking one or two nail surface which has yet to dry thoroughly...

on 9/3/2004 5:52:00 AM

This is an okay product, it is suppose to increase the shine on the color of the polish. It is like waxing a car. apply wait until a dull matte color and polish off. Great for touch ups. But I would not repurchase.

Popular Top/Base Coats