Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

No Image

3.7

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I didn't actually buy it so I have no idea what it costs. The girl who gave me the manicure at the salon used this product on my nails and I really liked it. I do think it helped speed up the drying process. It was quite nice. When I got home I took a cotton ball and sort of polished the nails a bit and it definitely made them shinier. Loves it. Comes in a sort of pale blue shade in a ball a-la-benefit-product like container.

Ok, I have had this in the back of my nail collection. Recently I asked nailboard how to dry my ultra glossy Creative Nail Design Super Shiney. That top coat would be a HG for me... if it would dry faster, darn it! By the time 10 hours go buy my Super Shiney is still wet and I get sheet marks!

On a whim I tried this today over Super Shiney. Voila! I used it gloppy at first. Nothing happened but I wiped it away. Then I reapplied. PRESTO! Super shiny glossy and DRY nails. I was blown away.

If you are looking for a different type of nail dryer and you have tried drops and sprays and thick gloopy speed dry top coats, I would recommend that you try Dry and Shine in conjunction with a very slow drying but very stable and protective top coat such as Super Shiney. Also China Glaze's No-Chip Top Coat is my other stable and protective top coat but I like Super Shiney better. Hope you like it as much as I do.

on 10/9/2007 4:29:00 PM

Ok, I'm not really sure what the point of this product is. I followed the directions exactly... put it on over my mani and waited a few minutes. It didn't get to a "cloudy" color but I had waited long enough for that to happen so I figured I would try buffing it off anyways. Smudged my polish really bad. This seemed like more of a hassle than it was worth for me. I'll stick to my Seche Vite.