Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

No Image

4.3

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

on 11/12/2007 12:09:00 AM

I use this with every manicure. I apply a layer after my topcoat (usually Shiney), wait 10 min, then buff dry. I am now on my 4th bottle, and couldn't live without this product. I never wake up with sheet marks on my nails. And it cools my nails, also, which feels nice. Will repurchase over and over.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

HG HG HG!! i use this over Seche Vite and POW my mani is twice as shiny compared to just using Seche alone!! my mani looks like glass, its that shiny! the best part is that my mani is still really shiny after 3 days! usually by day 3 my nailpolish is a little dull with little scratch marks on it. but now using Seche Vite with Dry&Shine, my mani still looks suprisingly fresh and still glass-like. Easy to apply, i applied it a little uneven too, and it didn't matter. Wait until you can see your nails are dull, then gently buff off. I just used a cotton shirt and worked wonderfully =) i also love that cool sensation as its drying, it seems like it dries all the nailpolish layers right down to the nailbed! will always repurchase!

on 2/18/2005 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used Dry 'n Shine at certain nail salons and found it to ba very effective product. First, one applies the Dry 'n Shin and lets it dry.

Then one buffs it off. The nails are then perfectly dried.

Interesting product.