Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

3.8

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a wonderful product. I bought it for 2 on eBay just because I was intrigued, but it's now firmly a part of my routine. Although it's in a polish bottle and you put it on with a brush, it's actually more of a cream. I apply OPI DS top coat and then 60 seconds later slather this on top. I then wait 10 mins (it does go a little bit duller but you'll be waiting forever for a dull finish) and buff off with either a towel or a lint free nail wipe. It sets every layer of the polish and even before fully dry adds an extra level of protection. I've never smudged a mani when this is on, and that's saying something! Apart from the quick drying, I also love the finish it gives. It is very shiny and glossy, although not as shiny as Seche Vite, for example, or even SH Insta-Dri. It doesn't look as 'plastiky' as those top coats. It really lets the finish of the polish shine through. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 10/9/2007 4:29:00 PM

Ok, I'm not really sure what the point of this product is. I followed the directions exactly... put it on over my mani and waited a few minutes. It didn't get to a "cloudy" color but I had waited long enough for that to happen so I figured I would try buffing it off anyways. Smudged my polish really bad. This seemed like more of a hassle than it was worth for me. I'll stick to my Seche Vite.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I saw this on the website that it will conditin your cuticles and dry your polish by evaporating the fumes and once it looks dull, polish lightly with a cotton pad or buffer to attain glossy, hi-shine nails which dries faster than normal... It does work but only thing that makes one lippie down is that it look dried but when i polish the surface, sometimes i may end up streaking one or two nail surface which has yet to dry thoroughly...

on 2/18/2005 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used Dry 'n Shine at certain nail salons and found it to ba very effective product. First, one applies the Dry 'n Shin and lets it dry.

Then one buffs it off. The nails are then perfectly dried.

Interesting product.