Creative Nail Design Dry & Shine

No Image

4.5

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I saw this on the website that it will conditin your cuticles and dry your polish by evaporating the fumes and once it looks dull, polish lightly with a cotton pad or buffer to attain glossy, hi-shine nails which dries faster than normal... It does work but only thing that makes one lippie down is that it look dried but when i polish the surface, sometimes i may end up streaking one or two nail surface which has yet to dry thoroughly...

on 12/2/2008 1:48:00 PM

Another huge rave for CND! I bought this last week in conjunction with Super Shiney (also reviewed) - I've been using Stickey for a while and been really happy with it, so I figured what the heck. Years ago Orly used to put out a similar looking product to Dry & Shine called (I think) top2bottom, and I was devastated when that was discontinued. Now I feel like I have it back. I did my nails last night at around 11, used the product as directed, went to bed at 12, and woke up this a.m. with perfectly dry, glass-smooth nails with NO marks. Since I tend to do my nails late or on the run, this is absolutely a must-have product - probable HG!

Popular Top/Base Coats