MAVALA Cuticle Remover

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAVALA Cuticle Remover

3.7

Water, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lureth-23, Lanolin, Simethicone.

on 10/1/2010 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this cuticle remover for about 5 years and I can say it's the best! It's easy and quick to apply and leaves your nails neatly shaped. This is definitely a must-have!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This removed my cuticles but after using it about 3 times over a few weeks my cuticles were in terrible shape, very hard, dry and snagging, flaking etc. I'm usually a fan of Mavala products but I got such poor results I think maybe I was just very sensitive to the chemicals in this. I've gone back to my old remover and my cuticles are now back to normal.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After trying many different Sally Hansen cuticle removers, I had basically given up on the concept. One day, I looked at my fingers and decided that I had to commit myself to some kind of nail care regiment. I work in a coffee shop, and the grease from the coffee beans gets under every crack in my skin, leaving my fingers dirty looking and ragged. I brushed this on, left it for about a minute (it started to get very warm, almost burning) and rinsed it off. Wow! Huge difference. I plan on using this twice a week at first, since there is quite a bit of extra skin that needs to be removed, but so far so good.

Popular Treatments