MAVALA Cuticle Remover

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAVALA Cuticle Remover

Water, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lureth-23, Lanolin, Simethicone.

on 5/16/2013 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great cuticle remover, works almost instantly. I usually wash my hands with warm water for 2 minutes to soften the cuticles, then apply Mavala cuticle remover and push back cuticles with orangewood stick. Let it sit on my nails for 2 minutes, wipe it clean with tissue and trim cuticles. Takes only 10 minutes tops and makes my fingers look perfect. I wish this came in a squeeze tube, because it dries fairily quickly and can be difficult to use up to the last drop.

on 10/1/2010 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this cuticle remover for about 5 years and I can say it's the best! It's easy and quick to apply and leaves your nails neatly shaped. This is definitely a must-have!

on 7/10/2009 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This is a great cuticle remover! It works quickly: I brush it on my cuticles, wait one minute (per instructions)
and gently scrape off excess cuticle with my Revlon plastic cuticle scraper or with the wooden stick that comes
in the package. I use soap and a nail brush to thoroughly remove product and excess cuticle.
I use it every three weeks or so to keep my cuticles smooth and in good shape.
This contains alkali, a strong ingredient, and this makes my nails dry. After I remove it I apply Nailtiques
Nail Moisturizer to restore the moisture in my nails.