MAVALA Cuticle Remover

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAVALA Cuticle Remover

Water, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lureth-23, Lanolin, Simethicone.

on 5/16/2013 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great cuticle remover, works almost instantly. I usually wash my hands with warm water for 2 minutes to soften the cuticles, then apply Mavala cuticle remover and push back cuticles with orangewood stick. Let it sit on my nails for 2 minutes, wipe it clean with tissue and trim cuticles. Takes only 10 minutes tops and makes my fingers look perfect. I wish this came in a squeeze tube, because it dries fairily quickly and can be difficult to use up to the last drop.

on 10/1/2010 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this cuticle remover for about 5 years and I can say it's the best! It's easy and quick to apply and leaves your nails neatly shaped. This is definitely a must-have!

on 7/10/2009 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This is a great cuticle remover! It works quickly: I brush it on my cuticles, wait 3 minutes, and gently remove excess cuticle with my Revlon plastic cuticle scraper or with the wooden stick that comes in the package with the Cuticle Remover. I use it every two or three weeks to keep my cuticles smooth and in good shape.

Popular Treatments