Mavala Cuticle Remover

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Mavala Cuticle Remover

Water, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lureth-23, Lanolin, Simethicone.

on 5/16/2013 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great cuticle remover, works almost instantly. I usually wash my hands with warm water for 2 minutes to soften the cuticles, then apply Mavala cuticle remover and push back cuticles with orangewood stick. Let it sit on my nails for 2 minutes, wipe it clean with tissue and trim cuticles. Takes only 10 minutes tops and makes my fingers look perfect. I wish this came in a squeeze tube, because it dries fairily quickly and can be difficult to use up to the last drop.

on 7/10/2009 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a great cuticle remover! It works quickly: I brush it on my cuticles, wait 3 minutes, and gently remove excess cuticle with my Revlon plastic cuticle scraper or with the wooded stick that comes in the package with the Cuticle Remover. I use it every two or three weeks to keep my cuticles smooth and in good shape.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After trying many different Sally Hansen cuticle removers, I had basically given up on the concept. One day, I looked at my fingers and decided that I had to commit myself to some kind of nail care regiment. I work in a coffee shop, and the grease from the coffee beans gets under every crack in my skin, leaving my fingers dirty looking and ragged. I brushed this on, left it for about a minute (it started to get very warm, almost burning) and rinsed it off. Wow! Huge difference. I plan on using this twice a week at first, since there is quite a bit of extra skin that needs to be removed, but so far so good.

Popular Treatments