Mavala Cuticle Remover

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Mavala Cuticle Remover

Water, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lureth-23, Lanolin, Simethicone.

That is the only cuticle remover I have tried, but I am so happy with the results that I never tried out another.
I just brush a small amount on my cuticles, wait a minute (I do not feel anything, though) and then push my cuticles either with the metalic scraper or an orangewood stick. That's it!

Let me just add that I have very persistent cuticles, that end up with a lot of skin to be removed. Using this, after I push them back, my cuticle skin is soft and supple and I can clip it without it tearing. Ladies with such cuticles will understand what I mean.

Overall a very good product, if I may say so without having tried anything else, and I have used it unstopping for the last 3 years.

Regarding the price, it may seem much but in these 3 years I have used 1 bottle and only now did I get a second one. It did not spoil on me or lost it's efficiency, but of course YMMV.

on 10/1/2010 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this cuticle remover for about 5 years and I can say it's the best! It's easy and quick to apply and leaves your nails neatly shaped. This is definitely a must-have!

on 11/13/2007 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one product that has never let me down, and I've used it for over 10 years! Simply brush a thick coating onto your cuticles, wait a minute, use an orange stick to push back the cuticles and wash off. Perfect every time!

this is the best cuticle remover i've tried so far! works perfectly,removes all that tiny cuticles that look awful and leaves a neat shape to my nails.

Popular Treatments