Mavala Cuticle Remover

Mavala Cuticle Remover

4.3

Water, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lureth-23, Lanolin, Simethicone.

on 9/3/2004 5:46:00 AM

Usually i just push and cut my cuticles with no problem so i have no experince in cuticle remover cream. I don't use this do to the intense labour of soaking and waiting. Rather go to the spas.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After trying many different Sally Hansen cuticle removers, I had basically given up on the concept. One day, I looked at my fingers and decided that I had to commit myself to some kind of nail care regiment. I work in a coffee shop, and the grease from the coffee beans gets under every crack in my skin, leaving my fingers dirty looking and ragged. I brushed this on, left it for about a minute (it started to get very warm, almost burning) and rinsed it off. Wow! Huge difference. I plan on using this twice a week at first, since there is quite a bit of extra skin that needs to be removed, but so far so good.

on 12/23/2005 9:31:00 AM

This works beautifully! It removes ragged cuticles in a minute and leaves a nice, neat shape to my nails.

this is the best cuticle remover i've tried so far! works perfectly,removes all that tiny cuticles that look awful and leaves a neat shape to my nails.

on 11/13/2007 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one product that has never let me down, and I've used it for over 10 years! Simply brush a thick coating onto your cuticles, wait a minute, use an orange stick to push back the cuticles and wash off. Perfect every time!

on 7/10/2009 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a great cuticle remover! It works quickly: I brush it on my cuticles, wait 3 minutes, and gently remove excess cuticle with my Revlon plastic cuticle scraper or with the wooded stick that comes in the package with the Cuticle Remover. I use it every two or three weeks to keep my cuticles smooth and in good shape.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This removed my cuticles but after using it about 3 times over a few weeks my cuticles were in terrible shape, very hard, dry and snagging, flaking etc. I'm usually a fan of Mavala products but I got such poor results I think maybe I was just very sensitive to the chemicals in this. I've gone back to my old remover and my cuticles are now back to normal.

on 10/1/2010 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this cuticle remover for about 5 years and I can say it's the best! It's easy and quick to apply and leaves your nails neatly shaped. This is definitely a must-have!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Not a bad product overall. Does make removing cuticles easier but I do not use the stick. I find it is too sharp and hurts a bit. So I use a small cotton bud to push back cuticles gently. Cuticles end up supple and nails look way better after my manicure. Only thing to remember is to wash the solution from the nails (instructions in the box say so since it is highly alkaline). Because of this, I only ever use this product once a week when I polish my nails for fear of drying them out too much. Lovely product that is worth its money.

on 3/25/2013 7:07:00 AM

I've been using cuticle removers for like 8 to 10 years now because I think it's an essential step for perfectly manicured-looking nails. This is a good one. I actually prefer essence cuticle remover gel because it is as effective and cheaper but it's very difficult to find.

Popular Treatments