Mavala Cuticle Remover

Filtered by age: 44-55
Mavala Cuticle Remover

3.3

Water, Laureth-4, Glycerin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lureth-23, Lanolin, Simethicone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Not a bad product overall. Does make removing cuticles easier but I do not use the stick. I find it is too sharp and hurts a bit. So I use a small cotton bud to push back cuticles gently. Cuticles end up supple and nails look way better after my manicure. Only thing to remember is to wash the solution from the nails (instructions in the box say so since it is highly alkaline). Because of this, I only ever use this product once a week when I polish my nails for fear of drying them out too much. Lovely product that is worth its money.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This removed my cuticles but after using it about 3 times over a few weeks my cuticles were in terrible shape, very hard, dry and snagging, flaking etc. I'm usually a fan of Mavala products but I got such poor results I think maybe I was just very sensitive to the chemicals in this. I've gone back to my old remover and my cuticles are now back to normal.

on 11/13/2007 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one product that has never let me down, and I've used it for over 10 years! Simply brush a thick coating onto your cuticles, wait a minute, use an orange stick to push back the cuticles and wash off. Perfect every time!

Popular Treatments