Urban Decay Lip Gunk in Paranoid

No Image

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I looove this color! So sad they discontinued it. :( It looks creamy brown in the tube, but on my lips it seems to have hints of pink. Overall, it comes out a fab, MLBB color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this as a sample and at first I was very hesitant to try it because I wasnt too fond of the color....I tried it and didnt like it...then about 2 or 3 years later I found it in my mothers house....I took it home and tried it again...it was still in perfect condition..so I can definately say that they have a good shelf life...LOL...now I actually like it....Its like a nude pinkish color on my lips...It looks like a pasty nude brown in the tube but it comes out diff on lips...I guess I didnt like the nudish color because I was younger...I also have to say....I LOVE the stayin power that it has...because of this...I will soon visit Sephora and check out other colors...

on 3/11/2006 7:26:00 PM

on 1/29/2006 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

smells like chocolate, i'm addicted! color is very nudish-brown so it will look good with dark/bright eye makeup. i find this nudish color very sexy for the lips, a barely there look but kissable, makes lips look fuller. i think it is a discontinued product tho :( bring it back!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice, neutral brownish gloss. Other reviewers have said that they like the fragrance, and some said it smells and tastes like honey. The taste on me isn't bad, but it definitely smells like tires. Used tires. Ick. The color is great, however, but I have a mark neutral brown gloss that I like more than this one and it doesn't smell like tires, so I'll be swapping the UD Lip Gunk in Paranoid.

on 7/11/2005 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

That's really a shame that they take it off the market. I want paranoid back too, and I am complaining. this is really the tastiest and best dark lip gloss ever. it isnt even so dark, it just gives more colour to my lips, in a neutral brown way, and I love it. I have only one now and use it very rarely. if some people from urban decay reads that then please please bring it back, I would even pay for it a bit more if necessary. it was perfect for me, and as I see, for other girls here too.

God hates me. My favorite lip gunk shade (yes, I love it even more than Big Bang) and not only did they discontinue it, but I LOST my last remaining tube. *cry* A moment of silence please, for the fabulous Paranoid lipgunk. This stuff was the prettiest warm brown color, with just a hint of brick. Looked great on my olive skin. Come back, Paranoid! We love you!

Hrm. I no likee. Why's it not... glossy? It's like a sheer lipstick on me, like a slightly sticky version of Maybelline's Wet Shine lipsticks. I like thick lipglosses and this one just isn't. Lots of pigment, but the color is muddy looking on my wretchedly pale skin. I suspect this would look smashing on girls with darker skin, but it's much too brown to be YLBB on me. Love the taste though. I was tempted to keep it just for that. continued >>

on 4/6/2005 7:53:00 AM

This l/g matches it's UD description perfectly: creamy neutral warm brown with a honeycomb scent. Yummy! I like to be girly and fun, but UD can go overboard sometimes with glimmer, shimmer and sparkles (great if you are 14). What I like about this UD lip gunk is that there is no glitter or sparkle. A color that would be almost universally flattering. Unfortunately, this is a d/c shade, so pick some up while you can...they are half-price and can be ordered off UD's website.

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Do you think if enough of us complain they'll bring it back? Paranoid is yummy. It looks good, it tastes good, and unlike some other lip gunks, it doesn't go bad over time - gash, tart, litter, S&M - I'm talking to you! Fortunately, I have a full size and 2 minis to last me until I find something almost as good.