Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Hair Mask for Dry Hair

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this for my dry damaged hair - I wouldn't say it works very effectively but this is probably because my hair is too damaged to be repaired. It does, however, leave my hair smooth temporarily before it gets too oily 48 hours after using it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i leave this in my hair while i'm showering and it really does leave my hair really soft & silky. my hair is kinda dry and even if i used this the night before, by the afternoon of the next day my hair is still silky smooth :) even more so than when i just use their conditioner.

I think you can only like this if you don't know any better. sure it's dirt cheap, fast and seems effective when I use it, but the fact is it makes my long curly hair coarse, unmanageable and very hard to comb no matter how much smoothing serum I apply. am sticking to my Thinkhappy organic conditioner.

An absolute miracle product.!!I made the mistake of bleaching my own hair and then dying over it all in one day. My hair and scalp were fried. I used Garnier hair color over my bleached hair, and waited one day to let my hair rest. the second day, i used this product, it was a miracle. It restored my hair completely I couldnt believe it!! the price is incredible.

An absolutely incredible product that I can't find anywhere all of the sudden. So cheap and SO effective. It heals my damaged/teased/messed up hair like no other!! No unnecessary weight like I find with most deep conditioners.

This is a very good hair mask, very quickly absorbed, feel like my hair is starved for nutrients. However, I use it up too quickly as well, one tube lasts a month, if I use it twice a week.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My new HG!
I use this every other day instead of a regular conditioner and it makes my hair so soft and smooth. Probably not enough to use as an intensive weekly mask if you truely have dry and damaged hair but fabulous as a daily conditioner for dry and damaged hair.
The package is kind of small, and a bit of a pain to get open and shut in the shower, however for the price, it can't be beat and the jar DOES allow you to get every bit out. Also, considering the size of the package, it DID last me alot longer then I thought it would considering my hair is more the 1/2 way down my back!
The scent irked me at first because I couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was then *eureka!* it came to me....slightly unripened nectarines! Fresh and yummy, even though I'm not a fan of fruity scents, plus it washes out and doesn't linger.
I'll buy this again and again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

"Super quick. Super easy. Makes my hair super soft. Extremely cheap. Great smell. Would buy it again."

I totally agree!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good product for occasional use- it makes my hair shiny, sleek and manageable but just a little bit lifeless and it tends to build up if I use it too regularly. I was given it by a friend who didn't like it and I'm not sure if I'd bother buying it myself, not because I diliked it but because there are better products out there and for me this is nothing special.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I first bought this because I noticed a change in my friends hair. She usually has dry dull hair, and then one day I noticed she had gorgeous shiny hair! I told her that her hair looked great and she told me she had just used this product. I bought it strait away, and I really love it! It smells soooooooo good too. Like apple or peaches. yum! My hair is so soft and shiny and gorgeous. Will be buying again, although package is cute, having to dig fingers in is kind of annoying.