The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 8/6/2009 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is actually the first body shop product that Ive tried back when I was a kid.
My aunt bought me a gift set which is pretty much the white musk line.
Wore it and loved it ever since.
I did stop for sometime cause the smell was a little bit too mature for me back then.

But hey. I'm back to it again.
This time. I'm with the body creme. Which is def. better than the body lotion (less drying and better or more mosturizing ingredients)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Moonlight in a bottle. It makes you feel like you are floating. Skin absorbs it...your own scent combines with White Musk. When it dries, the effect is very beautiful. On me, it lasts all day. I wear it when I need serenity, not complex, jarring fragrances..(this coming from a girl who adores Flowerbomb!) It's light and airy-fairy.
Citychick1 gave the genius idea of blending Vanilla into White Musk...I want to try this!

on 4/7/2008 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have loved this since school days. Then the perfume oils at body shop used to last forever...what a shame. I still have mostly musk which I bought 15 yrs ago and still three quarters left in the 15ml bottle!

Anyway, white musk perfume oil is far better then the edt or edp. I know it has the initial synthetic smell but i use this on my clothes as it lasts for ages (where it will not stain) and on my wrists. This is an exception because it can give me a headache but i just love this fragrance and always will. I have bought so many perfumes over the years but always come back to this one. It is cheap, convenient to carry and i get so many compliments with this (as well as with opium and coco).

I wish the older perfume oils that have been discontinued would come back. I heard rose musk was lovely but i never got to try. Ananya is also a nice green scent esp for those who would like a cheaper alternative to chanel no 19.

on 2/2/2008 1:52:00 PM

Looooove this stuff - I finally found my HG fragrance. It is a very light hearted musk, delicate, slightly powdery. I am pregnant right now, and after I put this stuff on, my husband came over and said that I already smell like a newborn baby (which is the sweetest smell in the world!) So I love the fact that it does not scream "perfume", instead it is a fresh fragrance that just smells clean and pretty. My only wish is that it would last longer. I have both the oil and the spritz, but still I can barely smell it by evening.

on 1/18/2008 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I despise this fragrance. All I can say is disgusting. It smells like a cheap version of Chanel No.5. It smells very very old ladyish and just all around nasty, it smells like a mistake, like, as if they spilt some old lady perfume and it landed in this bottle. I couldn't believe this was the same fragrance everyone was raving about, so I went back into TBS a week later to make sure the one I smelt was actually White Musk, it was. I spayed some on my skin hoping it would smell better when it was on my skin, but no. I honestly could not believe everyone likes this so much. I will say the staying power is good, which is unfortunate because I want to get this disgusting scent off me.

on 12/12/2006 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Clean, sexy, feminine, and classic. This was the first thing I ever purchased from The Body Shop, and I still buy it all these years later.

Popular Fragrances