The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 5/21/2017 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the old version (2007ish) of this that is in the clear, rounded bottle. It is in the same vein as Philosophy's Amazing Grace or Avon Sweet Honesty. Its a very clean inoffensive smell that melds with the skin. I've tried the newer version and although it is similar, it seems more synthetic and cloying. Love the old version and would buy up more bottles if I could find them!

on 7/16/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've loved this scent for decades now. Lately I've enjoyed using this as a layer under my soapy type fragrances. I find it gives any scent added lasting time and a softer, warmer dry down. There's a reason this one has been around so long!

on 5/18/2011 12:07:00 PM

I've worn this off & on for years. Lately I've been wearing it every day and I cannot believe how many compliments I get..daily. On myself, I can't really smell it after a while so I forget about it until someone says something. No one's recognized what it is though, which is surprising for how popular it is. I guess once it sinks in, it smells different than straight out of the bottle.

on 8/31/2009 10:21:00 PM

I tried this a few times back in my high school days and it never did much for me, for me it was all about the vanilla (still is).
So when I recently got a sample of this, I wasn't very excited. I've been getting into musks in a big way lately and I was interested to see how it compared. It's a nice pretty soft and clean white musk. Its a touch powdery and floral, but it's not soapy which I'm happy about.

on 8/7/2008 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Men love this fragrance! It's really a nice smell, not overpowering and really sexy if you do it right.

I have the perfume oil and I love it, although the lasting power isnt as good as it used to be, and the bottle isnt good for travel, as it does leak and the oil is not something you want spilled on anything porous. Thats why I cant give it a perfect mark.

on 4/7/2008 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have loved this since school days. Then the perfume oils at body shop used to last forever...what a shame. I still have mostly musk which I bought 15 yrs ago and still three quarters left in the 15ml bottle!

Anyway, white musk perfume oil is far better then the edt or edp. I know it has the initial synthetic smell but i use this on my clothes as it lasts for ages (where it will not stain) and on my wrists. This is an exception because it can give me a headache but i just love this fragrance and always will. I have bought so many perfumes over the years but always come back to this one. It is cheap, convenient to carry and i get so many compliments with this (as well as with opium and coco).

I wish the older perfume oils that have been discontinued would come back. I heard rose musk was lovely but i never got to try. Ananya is also a nice green scent esp for those who would like a cheaper alternative to chanel no 19.

on 10/22/2007 10:26:00 PM

this fragrance drives the boys crazy... literally.
it's a common thing with the body shop scents, but this one and satsuma just have this ga-ga effect on men.
I love this scent, it makes me relaxed and is a nice scent for when I am not feeling so bold.

on 7/15/2007 12:41:00 PM

I didn't even know that the body shop did perfume oil until I was mooching around the shop recently during a sale.
White Musk has always been a favourite of mine. The price was about 6 which is pretty good for the amount you get. It comes in such a cute little bottle.

I hate spraying perfume on in the morning because it's so cloying but with this oil I can just dab it on and it smells beautiful. I only wish that it lasted a little bit longer really........ I will be buying this in more fragrances!

on 11/21/2006 9:32:00 PM

I began wearing The Body Shop's White Musk when I was fourteen (I'm now twenty-nine) and it's the only fragrance that I've never stopped loving. My tastes in scent have changed drastically in the last fifteen years, but this is one that I think I'll be wearing for a long time. It's a wonderful, warm, simple musk that lasts and lasts. Great stuff!

Popular Fragrances