The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Black
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 5/22/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is delicious! I describe it as a your skin but better scent. It's warm, sensual, comforting & really nice. It's definitely something that you can wear every day. Really nice. The price is right, it smells clean & nice. This is the kind of scent to wear when you just want to smell nice but not "perfumey" if that makes sense.

on 9/20/2011 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my favourite, i use it everyday :). friends surround me love the scent and wonder what kind of perfume i wear daily, he he he...

on 8/14/2010 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love it so much! I use it for years. It smells strong at first, but end up so soft after hour and last for all day. The price is not too expensive, because it can be used for year or more. I dont have a problem with its simple packaging... Love it Love i!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Comes off sharp, but it softens after some time into some lightly floral musk. The problem is, it doesn't have staying power on me. In desperation, I apply it generously into my cleavage, wrists, neck, and my whole arm, and the result is none; it's gone within an hour or so. My boyfriend can't even smell it on me. I also detect some bitterness in my skin, even if I dab only small amount. I only cut a lippie off since I know not many people have problems with the staying power of TBS perfume oil. Now I primarily dab this before going to bed, since I love to catch a whiff of this scent before I fall asleep. It's a comforting scent, but since I need to dab substansial amount each time, I go through the bottle quickly.

on 12/22/2006 12:00:00 PM

Sensual, innocent, comforting, close to the skin, long-lasting and unique. The perfect combination for me.

on 12/12/2006 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

How delicious! The scent is amazing and the bottle of oil lasts forever; I've had the stuff for several years now and it hasn't gone bad and I still have over half left. The staying power is very good too; I dab some on and even after bathing I can catch a whiff or two if my wrist is near my face. My BF has a cologne that smells a little musky and like this so sometimes I layer it with Marc Jacobs or Alabaster from Banana Republic. The scent is not very floral/traditional feminine, but it's gotten me a lot of compliments. Price is great; 15 bucks for a great perfume!! Just to warn you, if you smell the stuff out of the bottle you'll think it's horrible. I had my doubts but I dabbed a little on my wrist and loved it.

Ahhh... I have always had difficulty with choosing perfume. I always find something I don't like about it, but this one I truly adore. I tried this on in The Body Shop, and at first I disliked it, but once the sharp note disappeared, all that was left was a non-perfumey feminine clean, soft scent that was, as everyone has already said, both fresh and warm smelling at the same time. The lasting power is AMAZING. If you want a scent that is reliable and beautiful, go for White Musk!

Popular Fragrances