The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 7/27/2014 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really really really really like this perfume oil! I've read that other people say that it is a very popular perfume and you often find people wearing it, but I have never smelled this on anyone. Maybe I just live in a country where The Body Shop isn't too popular (in addition to having few stores, argh!). To me it smells like white soap. I actually have a white coloured drugstore soap and it smells exactly the same way. Really it does. However after that the smell of the soap goes away, of course, like a soap should. This perfume oil, however, lasts. After the initial "white, clean soap" smell goes away, it smells more sensual. It's not overpowering, when you wear it people will smell it but they won't even know that it's you! I was wearing it one day in a room and people all started commenting on how come the room smelled like incense? The nice, authentic kind of incense that you smell in cathedrals, not the fake plastic kind. I also love the bottle, with the wand on the lid it's sooo easy to apply!

on 9/20/2011 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my favourite, i use it everyday :). friends surround me love the scent and wonder what kind of perfume i wear daily, he he he...

on 7/18/2010 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love this. I mix it into body lotion and it's light and lasts all day. This is one of the few scents I've worn that always gets compliments, but doesn't smell perfume-y.

on 5/25/2007 5:58:00 PM

just love this smell... i always use this perfume oil and it stays on all day. people keep asking me what perfume i'm wearing, it smells sooooo soft.

on 9/21/2005 11:27:00 AM

Soft, warm floral powder musk scent that isn't overpowering, just very clean and classic smelling. Best for fall/winter because it's so cozy and warm. The best is the drydown, so if you can get past the initial strong smell, it's worth it. I remember this when I was in high school. I'm 31 now and still like it. Works great with my body chemistry, doesn't smell old-ladyish at all. But I guess it all depends on your body chemistry. I especially like to put the oil on before bedtime, I sleep like a baby with this stuff. Must be the warm musk. I use the body spray or edt during the summer months. A very comforting fragrance. Smells divine too when layered with TBS Vanilla oil.

Popular Fragrances