The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm mixed about this perfume. I like some other white musks better (specifically the kinds you can very easy get off eBay cheap that are generic or the brand "Fresh + Pretty" white Musk) becoz I swear I'm anosmic to this, I can't smell it after ten seconds. I have to douse myself in this. I normally can't smell myself after 5 minutes this is normal I am assured that is "normal" & "u wear perfume for others" (wth?????????!!) but this is especially frustrating becoz I wear the body wash, body cream, edt & oil all together I am probably bowling people over & I wouldn't know it even. I wish I could smell this on myself. My mom can smell it on me & it's not her fave she says. She liked Dior addict on me & jadore. I think I'll stick w my generic white Musk it's like $7 for 1/3oz & TBS was $20 on eBay. Shameful as it's the prettiest scent so transient thou!! ;/

on 3/2/2017 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I didn't buy this at the body shop. I was lucky to find the tiny bottle for $3 at tj.maxx. As for the smell, when you first spray it it does have a strong musky smell which I'm not a fan of. But after I love it and it stays in forever!!

on 4/15/2010 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this now for over 15 years. Love this scent. It's more of a floral scent, like what others have said, it's not really musky. Everyone has always complimented on the scent and then they are always surprised when I tell them what it is. They all say the same thing - they hate white musk but they love how it smells on me. Each person's skin chemistry is really different I guess:) I tried other perfumes but I just keep coming back to this one:) Will be a lifetime customer for this one product:)

Popular Fragrances