The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by skin type : Oily
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 7/16/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've loved this scent for decades now. Lately I've enjoyed using this as a layer under my soapy type fragrances. I find it gives any scent added lasting time and a softer, warmer dry down. There's a reason this one has been around so long!

on 6/15/2009 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am always buying new perfumes on a desperate quest to find something that lasts, smells fresh and is not sickly smelling. For some reason everything I try wears off in a matter of hours, sometimes minutes! Very annoying!
I naturally gravitate towards soap, laundry, baby smells and this oil is all of these, plus it lasts a long time on my skin.
It is cheap too. I doubt I will stop my mad perfume buying, but I really think this scent is gonna be hard to beat.
I love love it

on 6/13/2009 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Like most "white" (or clean, soapy) musks, this oil is initially brash and strong, but softens considerably as it melts into the skin. Unlike Kiehl's Musk, which is more floral and slightly dirty-smelling, this musk remains "good" all the way down, but is never too sweet, insipid, or screechy-soapy. Perfect for summer daytime wear or a nice subtle comfort scent. This is unchallenging, but nicer than some other white musks I've tried.

on 1/18/2008 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I despise this fragrance. All I can say is disgusting. It smells like a cheap version of Chanel No.5. It smells very very old ladyish and just all around nasty, it smells like a mistake, like, as if they spilt some old lady perfume and it landed in this bottle. I couldn't believe this was the same fragrance everyone was raving about, so I went back into TBS a week later to make sure the one I smelt was actually White Musk, it was. I spayed some on my skin hoping it would smell better when it was on my skin, but no. I honestly could not believe everyone likes this so much. I will say the staying power is good, which is unfortunate because I want to get this disgusting scent off me.

on 6/10/2007 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this. It's so feminine and makes me feel like a woman---almost a mature scent for someone who's sixteen like me. My beau loves the scent as well and tells me how nice I smell.
I love how soft and subtle it is...it just generally makes you feel wonderful.

on 12/12/2006 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Clean, sexy, feminine, and classic. This was the first thing I ever purchased from The Body Shop, and I still buy it all these years later.

on 12/12/2006 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

How delicious! The scent is amazing and the bottle of oil lasts forever; I've had the stuff for several years now and it hasn't gone bad and I still have over half left. The staying power is very good too; I dab some on and even after bathing I can catch a whiff or two if my wrist is near my face. My BF has a cologne that smells a little musky and like this so sometimes I layer it with Marc Jacobs or Alabaster from Banana Republic. The scent is not very floral/traditional feminine, but it's gotten me a lot of compliments. Price is great; 15 bucks for a great perfume!! Just to warn you, if you smell the stuff out of the bottle you'll think it's horrible. I had my doubts but I dabbed a little on my wrist and loved it.

Popular Fragrances