The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 5/21/2017 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the old version (2007ish) of this that is in the clear, rounded bottle. It is in the same vein as Philosophy's Amazing Grace or Avon Sweet Honesty. Its a very clean inoffensive smell that melds with the skin. I've tried the newer version and although it is similar, it seems more synthetic and cloying. Love the old version and would buy up more bottles if I could find them!

on 3/2/2010 11:03:00 AM

Not a fan of the white musk oil. There is a strong note that overpowers the musk in this scent. I stopped wearing it after my bf told me I smelled like Aqua Velva.

Yeah, this isn't a typical musk at all. If anything I think of this as a more wearable white-flowers scent -- which I normally won't go near because they're sickening sweet . But this has the headiness of white flowers without being cloying. It's nothing exquisite but it's comfortable, and I enjoy it's clean-out-of-the-shower-and-a-little-sexy-ness. And its super affordable! And it's one of the few fragrances I've worn - high end, low end or otherwise - that I can smell on my skin after a shower.

on 8/6/2009 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is actually the first body shop product that Ive tried back when I was a kid.
My aunt bought me a gift set which is pretty much the white musk line.
Wore it and loved it ever since.
I did stop for sometime cause the smell was a little bit too mature for me back then.

But hey. I'm back to it again.
This time. I'm with the body creme. Which is def. better than the body lotion (less drying and better or more mosturizing ingredients)

on 10/22/2007 10:26:00 PM

this fragrance drives the boys crazy... literally.
it's a common thing with the body shop scents, but this one and satsuma just have this ga-ga effect on men.
I love this scent, it makes me relaxed and is a nice scent for when I am not feeling so bold.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

wow, I can't believe I've never written a review for this before, quite simply the most pure perfect musk I have ever used. This is an absolute staple.

Popular Fragrances