The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by skin type : Dry
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 8/14/2010 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love it so much! I use it for years. It smells strong at first, but end up so soft after hour and last for all day. The price is not too expensive, because it can be used for year or more. I dont have a problem with its simple packaging... Love it Love i!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I can't say enough good things about this lovely scent. It's incredibly feminine and pleasant, smells clean, comforting, floral and sexy. I like how portable the little bottle is (great for travel or for carrying with you in your purse or work bag) and I also find that the scent lasts all day. Best of all, this is very affordable. I get compliments from people when I wear this-it's a keeper. Can definitely compete with many of the "luxury" fragrances out there both in terms of complexity and lasting power.

on 5/1/2007 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This perfume oil exudes sexuality. When I wear it, every guy I come in contact with remarks on it. It's almost like they are drawn to it. It lasts forever and does get stronger in the heat- so tread lightly in the summer. But, I love to wear it on a summer night, it even adds a little sheen to your skin. I can't say enough about this stuff- when you want to feel sexy, nothing does it like this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Comes off sharp, but it softens after some time into some lightly floral musk. The problem is, it doesn't have staying power on me. In desperation, I apply it generously into my cleavage, wrists, neck, and my whole arm, and the result is none; it's gone within an hour or so. My boyfriend can't even smell it on me. I also detect some bitterness in my skin, even if I dab only small amount. I only cut a lippie off since I know not many people have problems with the staying power of TBS perfume oil. Now I primarily dab this before going to bed, since I love to catch a whiff of this scent before I fall asleep. It's a comforting scent, but since I need to dab substansial amount each time, I go through the bottle quickly.

on 10/19/2005 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I must start out by saying I am a total fragrance snob. I use very expensive fragrances from L'artisan, Serge Lutens, Diptyque to Frederic Malle. And I must say that I just love, love, love the white musk oil. It is so sexy so beautiful. When I wear it I feel like I am floating on a big cloud. It is such a comforting, soft musk scent. My first fave is Clair Du Musc and this is a close second. Did I mention it is DIRT CHEAP and lasts on the skin. Every girl should own this wonderful scent. I discovered this scent about 9 years ago when I heard that Kate Moss and some other models love this. So I had to run out and try it. And loved it ever since. You just can't go wrong with this one.

Popular Fragrances