The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by skin type : Other
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

The Body Shop White Musk Oil is very long lasting, its still very much there after putting some on before going to bed, getting up in the morning and it still smells good. What I like is that it does not change into something else, I know some people like a perfume to change but I prefer what you first apply is what you get and that is what to expect from White musk. The sillage is medium/good.
I would describe this as feminine and velvety smooth. Suitable to wear for intimate situations, work or anytime to enjoy this cozy scent, its lovely.

on 8/15/2013 1:09:00 PM

I used to wear this perfume oil in college all the time then it sort of slipped away from me. A few years ago I smelled it on someone passing by and realized how much I missed this scent. It is such a clean, refreshing, unique scent, but it is something that you can wear everyday and it is pretty versatile. It is musky and woodsy, and it is also a combination of sexy and sweet. Very good for wearing almost anywhere, at work, on a date, out with friends, at the gym, out shopping, etc. The price point is great and because it is an oil, it lasts a long time (unless you spill the bottle :-) ).

on 12/14/2010 2:33:00 PM

This is a throwback! I had this when I was 14.. I'm 32 now and when TBS had thier sale I snagged a big bottle.

Its exactly what I remember. White floral musk. =) Long lasting power, gorgeous drydown scent.

I love this perfume. To me, it's both the definition of comfort and coziness AND sensuality. It's a very hard scent to describe but I've worn it for many years and I now have so many memories associated with it, I can't imagine ever stopping.

this is absolutely, without question, my signature fragrance. i don't know why, to be honest, i'm kind of a fragrance snob, but i don't just have a soft spot for this fragrance, it actually seems to be a part of me, so that when i put it on i feel completely... me. hard to explain, but this fragrance definitely doesn't wear me, and i don't wear it, it just kind of melds with me. it's a light, clean, musky, sensual, sophisticated, sexy fragrance, all at once. i've never met a guy who could keep his hands off of me when i wore this. and as for me, i get completely, utterly sick and tired of fragrances in a matter of months, but i've worn this for years and show no signs of stopping. very long-wearing in the oil form, and the longer i wear it the more a part of me it seems to become. the only thing i might change would be the packaging, put it in something prettier, but for the price i guess simple packaging is to be expected. and that's my review.

Popular Fragrances