The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Other
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 5/21/2017 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the old version (2007ish) of this that is in the clear, rounded bottle. It is in the same vein as Philosophy's Amazing Grace or Avon Sweet Honesty. Its a very clean inoffensive smell that melds with the skin. I've tried the newer version and although it is similar, it seems more synthetic and cloying. Love the old version and would buy up more bottles if I could find them!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

The Body Shop White Musk Oil is very long lasting, its still very much there after putting some on before going to bed, getting up in the morning and it still smells good. What I like is that it does not change into something else, I know some people like a perfume to change but I prefer what you first apply is what you get and that is what to expect from White musk. The sillage is medium/good.
I would describe this as feminine and velvety smooth. Suitable to wear for intimate situations, work or anytime to enjoy this cozy scent, its lovely.

on 8/15/2013 1:09:00 PM

I used to wear this perfume oil in college all the time then it sort of slipped away from me. A few years ago I smelled it on someone passing by and realized how much I missed this scent. It is such a clean, refreshing, unique scent, but it is something that you can wear everyday and it is pretty versatile. It is musky and woodsy, and it is also a combination of sexy and sweet. Very good for wearing almost anywhere, at work, on a date, out with friends, at the gym, out shopping, etc. The price point is great and because it is an oil, it lasts a long time (unless you spill the bottle :-) ).

on 8/7/2008 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Men love this fragrance! It's really a nice smell, not overpowering and really sexy if you do it right.

I have the perfume oil and I love it, although the lasting power isnt as good as it used to be, and the bottle isnt good for travel, as it does leak and the oil is not something you want spilled on anything porous. Thats why I cant give it a perfect mark.

I love this perfume. To me, it's both the definition of comfort and coziness AND sensuality. It's a very hard scent to describe but I've worn it for many years and I now have so many memories associated with it, I can't imagine ever stopping.

on 11/11/2006 3:52:00 PM

A classic scent that still smells good even if you have been using it for 10 years. I recently found this perfume oil stashed away in a drawer and decided to give it a go again. It is so soft, feminine, clean, sexy ,yet subtle. I remember wearing this about 6 years ago and a guy that was near me told me I smelled wonderful! I wore it when I was in high school, I am now 28 and it still appeals to me. If you want a lighter version of this then try the body spray. I like spraying the body spray on waiting a few seconds then dabbing this on my neck and wrists for the maximum smell.
This scent also lasts forever! A few dabs lasts for hours! A great scent for all generations I think. My mom is in her 50's and loves this and I know teenagers that love it as well!

soft,sexy,clean and everlasting...i don't recognize myself without it!

on 6/21/2005 9:26:00 PM

A great white musk, soft and a bit powdery and easy to wear. People who usually don't like musks might go for this because it's soft and wearable, not animalic and strong the way some musks can be. Great price, too, and a staple in my collection.

perfect fall/winter fragrance! warm, inviting, absolutely intoxicating and my signature fragrance during the cooler months. 1 bottle will last you forever and since it doesn't have alcohol it doesn't fade as quickly and is better for your skin.

Popular Fragrances