The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by age: 25-29
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 4/26/2015 12:24:00 PM

I've been wearing the Body Shop White Musk line maybe since around grade 9. I love it and it's the only scent that makes me feel like myself. Around college I've switched briefly to Lanvin D'Asperge, the only other scent I've ever worn beside White Musk. Now in my house I only have those two. White Musk and D'Asperge. But for me White Musk almost always win. I hardly wear the Lanvin one - although it's also another beautiful smell.

The EDT version of White Musk doesn't last really long. EDP is better. I wear the deodorant as well.

My childhood bf told me, before we were together, he once roamed around the mall trying to find the scent that I wore. Still remember that till this day, bring smile to my face.

Whenever I haven't been myself, I usually wear this just to warm my heart. This line from the Body Shop, it has really become a part of me. Been wearing it for more than 10 years. Maybe reaching 15 years.

on 5/22/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is delicious! I describe it as a your skin but better scent. It's warm, sensual, comforting & really nice. It's definitely something that you can wear every day. Really nice. The price is right, it smells clean & nice. This is the kind of scent to wear when you just want to smell nice but not "perfumey" if that makes sense.

Eyes: Violet

I sought out this perfume based on all the glorious reviews here. I had always loved natural oil scents because they contain fewer chemicals. I am migraine prone so this was the choice for me. I was in love with Alyssa Ashley's White musk oil and I was hoping this would be a replacement. Sadly this fragrance smells heavy and offensive to me. It's nothing like the light white musk oil from alyssa ashley. I had to wipe and wash the sample off my wrist simply because the scent was not tolerable. This scent is not soft feminine at all. It's sharp acrid and almost pungent in heaviness. best for mature demographic or those not sensitive to strong smell. Here is how the manufacturer described this fragrant oil:

It opens with notes of ylang-ylang, galbanum and basil, followed by the heart of jasmine, rose, musk and lily,and settling at the base dominated by musk along with jasmine, rose, iris, amber, patchouli, vetiver, peach, oakmoss and vanilla

those that do not like strong musky ambery may want to stay away from this. I get migraines from amber fragrant.

on 9/20/2011 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

my favourite, i use it everyday :). friends surround me love the scent and wonder what kind of perfume i wear daily, he he he...

on 8/14/2010 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love it so much! I use it for years. It smells strong at first, but end up so soft after hour and last for all day. The price is not too expensive, because it can be used for year or more. I dont have a problem with its simple packaging... Love it Love i!

on 3/2/2010 11:03:00 AM

Not a fan of the white musk oil. There is a strong note that overpowers the musk in this scent. I stopped wearing it after my bf told me I smelled like Aqua Velva.

Yeah, this isn't a typical musk at all. If anything I think of this as a more wearable white-flowers scent -- which I normally won't go near because they're sickening sweet . But this has the headiness of white flowers without being cloying. It's nothing exquisite but it's comfortable, and I enjoy it's clean-out-of-the-shower-and-a-little-sexy-ness. And its super affordable! And it's one of the few fragrances I've worn - high end, low end or otherwise - that I can smell on my skin after a shower.

on 8/31/2009 10:21:00 PM

I tried this a few times back in my high school days and it never did much for me, for me it was all about the vanilla (still is).
So when I recently got a sample of this, I wasn't very excited. I've been getting into musks in a big way lately and I was interested to see how it compared. It's a nice pretty soft and clean white musk. Its a touch powdery and floral, but it's not soapy which I'm happy about.

on 6/1/2009 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE the scent of TBS White Musk perfume oil, and I was soooo gutted when I noticed that it irritates my skin very badly! Please PM me, if you can suggest an EdT or EdP that is close to the scent of this perfume oil. I don't think TBS White Musk EdT isn't quite the same which is a shame too.

on 1/4/2009 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love putting this underneath my mure et musc extreme, it makes it "muskier" and last longer. I don`t like wearing this on its own, I find it to be too old-lady-like. But as a base for any fruity or floral scents it`s PERFECT!

Popular Fragrances