The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by age: 19-24
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

There was a great online sale at the Body Shop's website on perfume oils. I had never tried oils before so I blind bought some, including the 30 ML bottle of White Musk oil.

First off, I love the bottle. The wand attached to the lid makes application easy and not messy. And the scent, omg! It's so warm, sensual and sexy with a hint of edge. It's a bit strong when you first put it on (you only need a dab). Then after awhile it settles down and lasts the whole day. My skin didn't react negatively at all. This bottle is going to last a long time! It's the kind of scent you can wear anywhere: shopping, going out, after a shower, to bed. Also wear it in any season.

I would recommend this to any lady. If you haven't tried perfume oils before, I recommend trying all the Body Shop's Scents of the World collection. I loved this one so much that I bought the matching body mist.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After slowly becoming a lover of musks, I knew I had to purchase this. And at $16, it was not really something I would worry about if I hated (I know my mom would take it!). Anyway, I tried it on in the store and didn't think much of it. It was really powdery and had a strong edge to it. I figured I would browse the store while I waited for it to calm down. I'm glad I did! Once you give it time to meld with your skin, it becomes a soft and clean scent that is just lovely. It's in no way over-the-top, and I feel like this would be the perfect scent to wear when you don't want your perfume to enter the room before you do.

Also, I love the way they package the oil (I buy the one in the small white bottle). There is a rubber-like flat stick that is attached to the lid that is absolutely perfect for applying the oil. It makes it much easier than having to tip the bottle over and risk spilling it!

Love.

on 1/27/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love this scent! So soft and not overpowering. And it the scent lasts for a long time. I only dab a bit in the morning and it's there all day. I bought the largest bottle and it seems like it'll last me a very long time so it's a great deal. :D Definite repurchase.

on 11/28/2011 12:43:00 PM

I adore this perfume oil. It's so much softer than the edt that makes me cough and smells too much like alcohol. This is a sexy, soft skin scent that everyone I know finds appealing. A little 15 ml bottle I've had for about 5 yeas is still going strong and you only need a tiny amount to make you smell divine. I love this and I would definately be buying again and again and again. I'm just very dissappointed that Body Shop decided to discontinue ALL perfume oils. They discontinued the lovely old vanilla perfume oil that I wore in my early teens and now the white musk that I've been wearing for 5 years. Makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with the people at The Body Shop. Don't they want customers? Don't they want to make money? Then why are you discontinuing your best products? Perfume oils were the only reason that kept me going back to them, but no more.

on 12/8/2009 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Lightly floral and musky, everybody should try this. This scent even fades away nicely, and it doesn't leave any weird smells on my skin as it fades.

Unfortunately, this scent doesn't last that long, despite it being a perfume oil. Maybe because I'm living in a tropical climate. The lasting power of most perfumes (other than super strong orientals) tend to be poor.

This is a scent I would wear to bed on a cold day. It's comforting and relaxing. Not a sexy scent.

on 8/6/2009 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is actually the first body shop product that Ive tried back when I was a kid.
My aunt bought me a gift set which is pretty much the white musk line.
Wore it and loved it ever since.
I did stop for sometime cause the smell was a little bit too mature for me back then.

But hey. I'm back to it again.
This time. I'm with the body creme. Which is def. better than the body lotion (less drying and better or more mosturizing ingredients)

on 10/8/2008 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVED this when I tried it in the store! I didn't think I would like it because of the musk, but it is delightfully tolerable! It's a very intimate fragrance and the exact opposite of anything floral or overly feminine/sweet smelling. I'm not really into perfumes usually and this suits me perfectly - I would feel quite comfortable wearing this daily.

on 8/7/2008 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Men love this fragrance! It's really a nice smell, not overpowering and really sexy if you do it right.

I have the perfume oil and I love it, although the lasting power isnt as good as it used to be, and the bottle isnt good for travel, as it does leak and the oil is not something you want spilled on anything porous. Thats why I cant give it a perfect mark.

on 10/22/2007 10:26:00 PM

this fragrance drives the boys crazy... literally.
it's a common thing with the body shop scents, but this one and satsuma just have this ga-ga effect on men.
I love this scent, it makes me relaxed and is a nice scent for when I am not feeling so bold.

on 7/15/2007 12:41:00 PM

I didn't even know that the body shop did perfume oil until I was mooching around the shop recently during a sale.
White Musk has always been a favourite of mine. The price was about 6 which is pretty good for the amount you get. It comes in such a cute little bottle.

I hate spraying perfume on in the morning because it's so cloying but with this oil I can just dab it on and it smells beautiful. I only wish that it lasted a little bit longer really........ I will be buying this in more fragrances!

Popular Fragrances