The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Moonlight in a bottle. It makes you feel like you are floating. Skin absorbs it...your own scent combines with White Musk. When it dries, the effect is very beautiful. On me, it lasts all day. I wear it when I need serenity, not complex, jarring fragrances..(this coming from a girl who adores Flowerbomb!) It's light and airy-fairy.
Citychick1 gave the genius idea of blending Vanilla into White Musk...I want to try this!

on 7/19/2008 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this! it smells lovely and comforting. my boyfriend loves it hehe. i get alot of compliments when i wear it, and it also lasts for ages.

however, be careful not to put too much on it as it will give you a headache =S

UPDATE: after a while this gets abit sickening and old-ladyish. maybe it was just too mature for me.

on 1/18/2008 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I despise this fragrance. All I can say is disgusting. It smells like a cheap version of Chanel No.5. It smells very very old ladyish and just all around nasty, it smells like a mistake, like, as if they spilt some old lady perfume and it landed in this bottle. I couldn't believe this was the same fragrance everyone was raving about, so I went back into TBS a week later to make sure the one I smelt was actually White Musk, it was. I spayed some on my skin hoping it would smell better when it was on my skin, but no. I honestly could not believe everyone likes this so much. I will say the staying power is good, which is unfortunate because I want to get this disgusting scent off me.

on 6/10/2007 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this. It's so feminine and makes me feel like a woman---almost a mature scent for someone who's sixteen like me. My beau loves the scent as well and tells me how nice I smell.
I love how soft and subtle it is...it just generally makes you feel wonderful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

wow, I can't believe I've never written a review for this before, quite simply the most pure perfect musk I have ever used. This is an absolute staple.

I already LOVE White Musk, but it only lasts a few hours on me in spray form. This, however, is the solution! It lasts the whole day! Mmmm.. I can't get enough of it, this has been my staple perfume for 3 years now. Though the oil is a little messy/sloppy to apply.. boy does it last. It makes the skin I apply it to smooth as well. HG!! :)

I'd have to say, this is my HG fragrance. I wear this all the time, and get quite a few compliments on it when I do. It's very smooth, woody, and of course, musky. I love how it's such an earthy scent but still smells very feminine. A dab on my pulse points lasts for a whole day, and it's relativly cheap for a perfume. Gorgeous:)

Ahhh... I have always had difficulty with choosing perfume. I always find something I don't like about it, but this one I truly adore. I tried this on in The Body Shop, and at first I disliked it, but once the sharp note disappeared, all that was left was a non-perfumey feminine clean, soft scent that was, as everyone has already said, both fresh and warm smelling at the same time. The lasting power is AMAZING. If you want a scent that is reliable and beautiful, go for White Musk!

perfect fall/winter fragrance! warm, inviting, absolutely intoxicating and my signature fragrance during the cooler months. 1 bottle will last you forever and since it doesn't have alcohol it doesn't fade as quickly and is better for your skin.

Popular Fragrances