Kevyn Aucoin The Liquid Eye Shading in Basic Brown

No Image

3.3

on 9/23/2007 9:44:00 PM

I love liquid shadow but don't love this brown. It is sort of a very muddy neutral brown, not a pretty brown like I was hoping for. You really need to dab it on your finger tip and apply like that. A little goes a long way. The champagne color is great and I will buy that again.

on 5/12/2007 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I recieved this in a swap, and it has become a staple for that no makeup look that takes forever to achieve. It stays throughout most of the day, and the clolr is a neutral taupey brown on my light olive skin. It goes on very wet, so let it dry a sec, then it's really pretty. The tube does look tiny, but I'm forty, and I do expect it to outlast me!

I use this mainly on my lower lid/lash area. I'm not perturbed with the small tube because a little goes a long way. The wand provided really gives you too much product- I spread a dab on one of my own sponge applicators. The staying power was pretty darn ship-shape and I didn't note any creasing. That said, the color is nothing special. It just doesn't impress me, and I do wear neutrals and browns semi-regularly. I wonder if any of the other Shading colors are any
good...