Lancome Aqua Fusion Cream

Lancome Aqua Fusion Cream

3.6

on 7/10/2017 8:00:00 PM

Please iwant to know what is the price for this its not written where can i see

on 2/22/2014 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Great product. I was hesitant to purchase it because the jar indicates it is for normal to combination skin and my skin tends to be a bit drier in the winter. I'm so happy the sales woman convinced me to try it because it is by far the ultimate moisturizer. It eliminates dryness completely and smells fantastic. No breakouts either. I highly recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This stuff makes my skin really soft, and I like the weird consistency of it.
Not really sure why I don't use it anymore...possibly price

on 8/15/2009 3:32:00 PM

I have used this moisturizer before a fair few times, often trying something new inbetween but always coming back to this. It has a wonderful fresh, water-like texture (I'm reviewing the cream-gel) which melts into you skin in an instant. A very good moisturiser and light enough to feel like you have nothing on your skin - leaves you glowing and moisturised, not heavy/greasy. I do admit that the fragrance is quite strong but that doesnt bother me because it vanishes once on your skin for a few minutes. It is quite on the pricey side but I havent found anything else as good as this - that is light, refreshing and moisturizing, I wouldn't recommend it for people who have very dry skin though.

on 4/29/2010 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

a very great product, my skin loves it. It feels very soft, light but hydrating, like silk, but if you want some extra, a bit of lifting..etc this won't be enough. I'll be soon 25 so the next purchase will be some more complex cream (preventing first lines, give radiance etc.) But for hydrating, dry skin, you don't drink enough water I think it will be a good choice.

on 1/12/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like the consistency of the cream, a sort of liquid jelly. I think I used more product than I was suppose to because of the jar. It does look classy and I still gave it 5 points for packaging. Its an amazing value when you receive the Lancome bonus so I still gave this good value even though it breaks my rule of not paying more than $1/ml. I love this so much I bought it 6 times already.

on 4/21/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Overall, I like this stuff and think that I will keep buying. Its about 37.00 usd which isn't GREAT but its also not terribly expensive! I love th jar and you don't even need a dime size amount for your whole face so it lasts forever! I have sensitive skin and didn't even break out!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is for gel-creme. I have combination but non-problematic skin. It is very comfortable, smells great (clean and fresh) and you need just a tiny amount for whole face and neck. I'm not sure if I like the packaging - I prefer tubes or bottles with pump... Anyway, it's an ok moisturizer, especialy in the begining of use, but not on a long term.

i love this moisturize. i was using a crappy one before and i needed a good moisturizer. its a gel cream so i have no complaints about that but i took off one lippie because it seems to have to kinda slip off my face towards the end of the the day but other than that its awsome and i would reccomend this!

on 5/9/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this product was alright.. the texture of it wasn't very cream like.. it felt more like a water base moisturizer.. because my skin is oily the "cream" felt like it slid of my face.. the good thing about this was i didn't break out from it at all. most moisturizers gives me black heads/whiteheads, and small pimples. so kudos!

Popular Moisturizers