4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I need toner since my cleanser never did a 100% job. I have sensitive normal-dry skin. Most of the toners freaked my skin out, but this one is okay, didn't give me bumps, didn't give me flakes. Not so hydrating for me, but the scent is invigorating (scent of lemon-jam), and my face feels cool after using it. I feel safe to use it with other cosmetic products because it's natural. Usually I either throw away or refund what I've tried, but in this case, I would like to keep it, but still looking for a HG toner tho.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

11 years ago

I was pretty skeptical about this product because it just seemed like the ingredients were hype ..plant and flower water and such but I when flipped the cap open and smelled it in the store I was instantly thirsty for lemonade! Its scent is so yummy and fresh but not perfumy or chemically at all. Its ingredients are basically in my opinion are 100% natural. There is no 'fragrance' just fruit bergamont oil. So I bought it and.. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and ya know I really think it makes my complexion look more fresh and radiant. Deosn't brake me out at all, burn, or dry me out. In fact I really do beleive it has the ability to balance out your skin. Great for combination skin.

About reviewer (260 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This product is awesome. I have pimples due to my sweat when I work out. So, they wont go away unless i stop working which is a NO-NO. I picked this up after reading the reviews. This thing is magical. I see pimples beginning to sprout. Then I put the toner on before I go to bed. The next morning, they are barely there. Its like it doesn't give the pimples a chance to fully sprout.I have tried alot of products and I really like this one. I will keep buying/using!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

11 years ago

This is the best toner I have used thus far, although I have only used 4 or 5 brands before. I have oily, sometimes-sensitive skin with some pimples, hyperpigmentation from old acne and recurring blackheads and whiteheads. This toner does not dramatically improve my skin, but it does not do any damage and my skin looks bright and matte after applicatipon - characteristics that are too much to ask for with any other toner that I have used. The packaging is annoying. It's very sturdy plastic, but the lid closes too tightly and every time I open it, I almost break my nails. So instead, I pour some of it out into a little glass bottle left over from an old toner. In the future, I would prefer the product to have screw top instead of a flip top. One other thing, the toner has really strong fragrance, even though I don't think it's artificial. Since it's natural, I don't know if it will irritate your skin but it has not irritated mine. It smells wonderful.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

i really enjoy this toner. i apply it in the AM and PM. it has nice natural ingredients and no alcohol, it doesnt dry out my skin or leave it feeling tight. it removes any left over dirt or make up that my alba hawaiian coconut milk cleaner or pineapple enzyme scrub may leave behind. it feels very refreshing as well. even though it doesnt dry out my skin, i still have to apply moisturizer afterwards because my skin is normal but a little on the dry side. i like the pretty packaging it comes in and it doesnt leak which is a good thing lol. i was using avalon organics vitamin c toner (and entire line) before i switched to alba hawaiian line and i cant decide which one i like better, they are both awsome. i will definately repurchase this unless i decide to go back avalon organics vitamin c line.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

11 years ago

I picked this up at a CVS when I was on vacation because my skin was going nuts and I needed some toner. I was pleasantly surprised- it removes oil well without overdrying, and I have noticed that my pores/blackheads are better controlled. Not perfect, but better. It smells nice but not strong. Sometimes if my face is sensitive (esp in the winter) I have to use it on my t-zone only, usually I do t-zone in the morning and whole face at night if I have the sensitivity problem. I usually use Kiehl's toners so the price is about the same or a little better than those, expensive for a drugstore brand but if it works I don't care. The bottle is pretty but I wish it was clear plastic, I just like being able to see the product (call me crazy but I do).

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

I really like this toner. No alcohol, non-drying, light pleasant smell (feel like I'm in Hawaii). It feels like it exfoliates my skin and definitely removes excess dirt and makeup left over from my cleanser. Sometimes it can sting a little if my skin is sensitive that day, but it feels like its doing something. I highly recommend this toner!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

11 years ago

Bought this toner because I wanted something with less harmful chemicals in it. I am done using one whole bottle now, and so far I like it. Only sometimes that it makes my skin red when my skin is sensitive, but most of the time it is ok. It doesn't particularly dry or moisturize you skin, just refreshes, which makes your face feel better after washing. The price was $12 at a local pharmacy store. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

11 years ago

I have been using this for about a year now. I switched over from using the Murad line because my skin was changing as I entered my mid-20's. I really love this toner. I have combo skin that is prone to breakouts and this does it's job without breaking me out, or drying out my skin. I don't love the smell, but it fades quickly, so it's something I can live with for such a great product!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

11 years ago

When I use this toner I feel as if I'm putting lemonade on my face, it smells exactly like it and it makes me thirsty! Its very refreshing, and cleans off make up residue well. However, if you are looking for a toner that exfoliates flaky skin like me, its not the best. I use this toner at night and I use Clinique toner #2 in the morning. Even though I don't like the fact that clinique has alcohol in it, I feel that it does a much better job in exfoliation. Makeup removal however is the same between the both and I do not get a harsh tingly or stingy feeling with the alba toner. Its gentle, and an effective make up remover which is why I would probably buy this again. I only wish it exfoliated better.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm