Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.7

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This shampoo weighs down my hair and leaves a residue over time, which looks greasy. I also suspect it irritates my scalp a bit, as I get some flakiness after a few uses. I've used this on and off for a few weeks at a time, and I always end up going back to something else.

I tried to use this up when I wash my bangs in the sink between hair washes, but it just weighs my hair down too much, and it makes it seem too dull.

The bottle is also annoying, the shape makes it hard to control how much can be squeezed out, and the lid is so small that if you want to store it upside down, it topples over easily.

on 4/10/2018 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I always thought I had an oily scalp. These days I think I'm just allergic to some shampoos. Haven't figured out which but with some shampoos I can wash my hair twice a week and with some I'm a greasy mess after 24 hours. This one, unfortunately, is one of the latter ones.
And my hair doesn't feel clean. I think its because the shampoo contains too many conditioning materials. It stays on the hair instead of cleaning it. I don't even need a conditioner when I use this (I have naturally straight thin hair. For coarser, drier hair I wouldn't recommend that).
All in all, for me this did as well as a shampoo a third of the price so I won't repurchase. But for someone with dry, coarse hair and a dry scalp, I see how this could be a good ahampoo

on 1/14/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

For anyone out there looking to try something new, dont use this product. Although i would recommend this for someone with really really dry or super brittle hair other than that dont use this if you have medium dry hair. I dont have oily hair but i have been using this shampoo for the past 2 months and its made my hair super oily. my scalp is always itchy and its not because i dont wash it it gets dirty and oily witn 2 days i definitely thought this product would fix the frizziness of my hair but i didn't see any improvement.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Meh.

I'm not a fan of this redone formula. The added protein may just be too much for my already dry hair but my hair does NOT feel moisturized. I only bought it for $10 but my cheap-o l'oreal total repair shampoo does a better job of keeping my hair feeling moisturized. Will not repurchase.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. Ive been using redken extreme for the past two years when i came across this one from a friend or recommended it. Do alternate between ths one and my extreme. Shampoo works great on my thin hair, doeant weigh it down or anything. SUPER SOFT AND SHINY!! I always get compliments in my hair :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My absolute favorite shampoo. I also use the All Soft Conditioner. I have relatively thin, wavy hair and this shampoo is perfect for keeping my usually dry hair moist, but without weighing it down. I used to go in for my hair trim and my stylist would lecture me about not using so much heat, not wearing my hair up, etc. because my ends were split and I had breakage. I started using All Soft, went in for a trim and my stylist went on and on about how I must have followed her advice because my hair was so much better!

The only downside for me is the price, but I like to wait until Ulta has sales on their large-sized haircare. I get the 33.8 oz bottles for $15.99 a piece (so around $32.00 for shampoo and conditioner).

Lovely this Shampoo, the smell is Georges... wanna buy again

This is the most amazing Shampoo & conditioner. About 2 years ago I decided it was a good idea to dye my dark brown hair blonde (Stupid). It destroyed my hair. My once curly, shiny, knot free hair, was matted and knotted, limp and dead and worst off all it had lost it's curl.
I went to my hairdresser and they used this on my hair and my hair looked better felt softer and less knotty. So i decided to buy it, even though it is very expensive.
3 months later, my hair is back to normal and i would really recommend this shampoo and conditioner it worked a miracle for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Got the matching shampoo and conditioner some time ago. This shampoo was no good, honestly. I have never been a fan of shampoos or conditioners that contain Salicylic Acid to smooth the hair and this one does contain it as a main ingredient. It is used usually on the skin for acne and exfoliating and it really dries out my hair and makes it wimpy and almost brittle feeling after one weeks use. This shampoo made my hair color look dull as ever too. Would not repeat at all. I still have more than half the bottle sitting under the sink... A friend of mine used it and also was not a fan.

on 10/26/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Redken All Soft Shampoo is a heavy product that makes your hair soft but it's expensive. Not special at all.