Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.9

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 10/1/2016 1:32:00 AM

Only 3 lippies as this makes my dry/processed hair feel lovely, soft and nourished. And, it stays looking smooth & nice for days. However, I left it on for longer than usual, on my last wash, and it has made my head itch like mad.
An expensive, but very good conditioner for dry & damaged hair, as long as you aren't sensitive to SLS. Sadly my search for that HG conditioner continues. :(

on 9/8/2016 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Now, I have normal hair that is a bit dry on ends, This is the worst shampoo I have ever tried. It doesn't even get my hair clean, let alone doing anything good. I've noticed that I've been missing unusual amounts of hair with it. I've given it a try (2 weeks!), and it goes straight in the trash bin. Horrible!
It might work on thin, super-dry hair, but for that price - try KMS California, Moistrepair

It is a decent shampoo. Nothing exceptional but does a good enough job. My concern was the "soft" part. Having my hair quite fine I feared the shampoo would make it too soft flying away. But no. The hair seemed smooth and stayed in place, very nice to touch too. What I lack is a bit of bounce.
3.5/5

I always thought that shampoo is only 30% to 40% of your "good hair day" and the rest is conditioner, mask or leave in (or all together), unless I've tried this shampoo. Nothing works better with my very long and dry hair! I'm using it with It's a 10 leave in and it truly makes my hair feel so much better. Together it saves tons of time on routine. Leaves hair very soft and healthier, as it says.

on 2/1/2015 12:10:00 PM

Recently bought for my heat damaged hair (damage d/t burn, not coloring or styling). My hair initially felt like straw, but after using this it's soft and shiny without being oily, but I do find that my hair only looks good for first day after washing which is problematic because with my damage I try to go as long as possible between washing right now. I also have had to use a clarifier shampoo more often than I usually do even though I rarely use hairspray and don't really use any other products (I do use the all soft conditioner). On day two and three my hair is limp and little hard to hold a style without product, which I'm trying not to use until more healthy hair grows out. It smells great, like honey, rich lather, concentrated so I use very little, but the cap on the bottle broke within a few days and I'm worried about accidentally dropping or leaving on side. Won't buy again, but I'll use what I have and this does make my hair very "soft".

on 1/26/2015 4:08:00 PM

In the past, I have tried SO many different shampoos and conditioners. I tried the all soft about 7 years ago and will not use anything else! Its great stuff! My hair feels nice and clean, not weighed down and feels amazingly soft. I couldn't live without this shampoo. I use it with the all soft heavy cream conditioner as well. Perfect match!

Redken has been making shampoo and conditioner forever, I think they got this one right. I have been using drug-store level products for years, from the most expensive types ("salon-quality") to the cheapest. I have also tried on 2 attempts to "no-poo" and "co-wash". Wasn't working for me. I have shoulder-length, medium texture naturally wavy hair that looks best when I straighten it. Waves aren't good enough to be "beachy" no matter how much encouragement I give it. Finally, in my 49th year, I splurged on the Redken All Soft line of shampoo and conditioner. This review is just for the shampoo, but I wanted ya'll to know I use the All Soft conditioner too.
I bought this way back in April at ULTA, on sale of course! (that was 5 months ago from this review today). I wanted to use the line for awhile to see if my hair improved with time using this product consistantly. Did my hair improve? Yes. The shampoo is a thick, creamy, consistancy, honey-like scented . A little bit goes a long way, as it should, being a salon product at that price point. I can use about a nickle-size dollop, start shampooing, then add a little bit on water to my head and really spreads the shampoo out and makes it easier to massage in. I leave it on for a couple minutes, then rinse. I follow with AllSoft conditioner. So, yes, I say my hair is improved..but I also use another Redken product, Cleansing Cream, about every other shampoo. The Cleansing Cream is supposed to get rid of excess product and help cleanse hair that is washed in hard water, which is the only reason I use it. So, for you to get a true picture of the results, I wanted to give you all the details. How is my hair improved? Its soft (of course!), holds style better, stays cleaner longer, (and when I say stays cleaner, I mean it, because I'm a runner and I sweat alot in the Florida heat, but I don't want to/HAVE to wash my hair after every run.) and I think it looks smoother and nicer when I do the full monty of blow-dry, straighten, and smoothing serum regimen. I end up shampooing my hair about 3 times a week, usually works out to twice a week with AllSoft.
Because I only use such a small amount, I'm not even near half-way thru my bottle. Maybe 1/3 way thru. Its lasting me forever. Well worth. Other shampoos (Loreal Ever-something, I'm looking at you) only last 3 or 4 months and they don't even work that well.
I'm just so pleased I finally ponied up the cash for grown-up shampoo. I'm even going to give my daughters this shampoo set for Christmas, its that good.

on 11/5/2013 11:34:00 PM

I've been using this for a couple of weeks along with the All Soft Heavy Cream. Can't believe I've never tried it before. It does make my hair feel very soft. So soft that styling is a bit more difficult but that's okay. I really think these two products are going to be very helpful in keeping my hair in good condition.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. Ive been using redken extreme for the past two years when i came across this one from a friend or recommended it. Do alternate between ths one and my extreme. Shampoo works great on my thin hair, doeant weigh it down or anything. SUPER SOFT AND SHINY!! I always get compliments in my hair :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just tried this for the first time today. So far I'm happy with it. I have a lot of hair but it's thin, wavy, and pretty frizzy and oily. The shampoo and conditioner combined has left my hair free of oil and extremely soft. From what I can see it's also a lot less frizzy as well. However, I really have only used other really cheap shampoos for the past few years so I'm not sure if that's the reason why I've had pretty good results. I will continue using this and am satisfied with the results after the first use.