Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.9

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 4/26/2018 6:16:00 AM

I have used this shampoo three times. I had huge expectations for it given all the reviews and don’t get me wrong - this is a good shampoo but I am a bit underwhelmed with the whole line as it is not as hydrating as I expected. But back to the shampoo:

I shampoo my hair twice every wash. This shampoo has a lovely texture and scent. It lathers a lot and it is nice to work with. It feels luxurious and the best thing is - it doesn’t make my roots any oilier than any other shampoo, even volumizing shampoos (still need to wash every other day though). The big con is that it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry and knotty after rinsing it off, and a bit frizzy when dry. Not what I expected of a shampoo named ”all soft”. After shampooing I use the conditioner or the mask from the same line (review coming soon). My hair isn’t softer than usual and it doesn’t look or feel better/healthier than before.

4 lippies for the beautiful packaging, the scent, the texture and for not making my roots oilier than usual. I will probably not repurchase though.

on 4/10/2018 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I always thought I had an oily scalp. These days I think I'm just allergic to some shampoos. Haven't figured out which but with some shampoos I can wash my hair twice a week and with some I'm a greasy mess after 24 hours. This one, unfortunately, is one of the latter ones.
And my hair doesn't feel clean. I think its because the shampoo contains too many conditioning materials. It stays on the hair instead of cleaning it. I don't even need a conditioner when I use this (I have naturally straight thin hair. For coarser, drier hair I wouldn't recommend that).
All in all, for me this did as well as a shampoo a third of the price so I won't repurchase. But for someone with dry, coarse hair and a dry scalp, I see how this could be a good ahampoo

on 11/19/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This has been my go-to for a few years now, not sure why I didn't think of writing a review before! The All Soft shampoo is the best of the Redken line and the only one that's actually worth the price (their conditioners are lackluster to terrible). They reformulated this awhile back but it's still great if a bit different. It's a very gentle shampoo, leaves my hair feeling clean and soft, and it has a nice scent.

Edit: did they reformulate it again? Bought a new bottle and this newest one is leaving my hair in greasy clumps. Ugh.

on 7/7/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product. It keeps my thick curly hair looking smooth and shiny. It definitely lives up to the name!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo lives up to its name. Soft! I wouldn't use it more than once a week maybe. It was way too heavy on my hair to use all the time, but when I do use it my thick, wavy hair can be blow dried soft and straight very easily without getting frizzy. I would recommend this product for those that have rough, damaged hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ok... This is MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO ON THE MARKET!!

I bought this and the All-Soft conditioner and have used them for about 2 weeks. Now my usual thick, coarse, scary straw-like hair has been magically transformed into beautiful, shiny, smooth, healthy hair!!! I've tried so many different brands out there, and I tell you, they don't even compare to this! I'm beyond impressed and can't believe that I now have the hair I've always wanted! Very excited about this product.

When I began using this shampoo I noticed that my hair got a lot frizzier than normal. Also, I don't enjoy the smell of it. I don't know that I will repurchase this since I feel like herbal essence does just as well of a job if not better and is much cheaper.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo it's amazing. A little bit coney but I don't mind it. It leaves my hair super clean and soft and shiny.

on 10/6/2015 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow... First use and... it's like my hair is completely different! Its amazing. You notice the difference when you use this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and your hair feels like silk. Have not noticed any down sides what so ever.

All Soft is amazing! I was using Diamond Oil and it was making my hair so stringy and gross. At first I chalked it up to the fact that I was pregnant, isn't hair supposed to be amazing while pregnant?! When it didn't go away after I had my babe and after reading Diamond Oil reviews it is pretty common compliant. Immediately after using this my hair started improving texture and appearance. Too bad it took so long and so many bad hair days to realize. I recommend trying to get during a liter sale at Beauty Brands (usually they have an annual one all of July). It is pretty expensive otherwise.